Boring

For all the Ali fan girls who couldn't deal with even one chapter without him, hope you all enjoy this :P 

Just a disclaimer, as I've mentioned before, this story is more mature than my others. It's not explicit or vulgar but I'm not going to not write about the normal parts of a relationship. So younger viewers, let me know if something is too much! 

Vote, comment, enjoy! 

His finger trailed down my side, till he got to my waist. One by one, each finger locked around my waist, holding me in place. His other arm on the wall came lower so his face could be closer to mine. My breathing sped up.

I found my own hands moving up till they were gripping his shirt and pulling him closer to me. His nose brushed my cheek and he worked his way down to my neck. My heartbeat was going too fast for me to keep up, and I found myself holding on to him tighter to find some semblance of control. My eyes closed when I felt his frame pressing me to the wall, a small smile pulling at my lips.

"If only I was here."

"What?" my eyes flung open to see nothing. I gasped, startled by my alarm blaring beside my hit.

"What the fuck," I groaned, rolling over to shut it off. It was just a dream. But a dream I definitely was not planning on having.

It was probably the fact that I was in his bed, which smelled like him, cuddled up with his pillow and blanket. And the romantic pictures of us around the room. And my period coming.

Yeah, all of that. Not me missing him and feeling not-PG things for him.

Oh my God, he was making me feel things. Ew.

I sat up, getting scared again by my reflection in the mirror. If he saw me like this, that dream would be a very different story.

I got out of bed and begrudgingly trudged to the bathroom. I set an alarm so I'd wake up earlier, otherwise the in-laws would find out just how much of a lazy ass I was.

I got dressed in every day clothes for now as I went down for breakfast. The only person awake was Ali's mom.

"Good morning beta," she smiled happily at me, her energy infectious. "What do you have for breakfast?"

"I'll just have some juice mom," I told her, walking up to her.

"You don't want to eat anything?"

"Maybe in a bit. I actually get a bit sick if I eat something right after waking up," I sheepishly explained to her.

"Safiyana is the same way," she chuckled, walking over to some security camera screen beside the fridge. "Speaking of which, she's here."

I turned in anticipation of her. As much as I liked my mother-in-law, it was still super awkward being alone with her.

"Salam everyone," Saf apaa grinned, sitting down at the breakfast bar. She gestured for me to join her so I took the stool beside hers.

"So good news?" her mom asked her.

"Yes.!" she smiled brighter than I'd ever seen her smile. Her mom squealed and then basically jumped around the counter to pull her daughter into a hug. I watched in confusion as my mother-in-law started crying.

"Is everything okay?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yes, ya Allah, everything is amazing," she laughed, pulling away from her daughter and wiping her tears.