Tickles

Sorry for the typos! I'm being hit full force with exam AND wedding season, both at once and intensely so I am simultaneously happy and dying at the same time 😂😂 Squeezing in writing when I can but pray for my soul 😣😫😂

Vote, comment, share, enjoy! And yes this chapter is called Tickles.....

You know how people say it only takes on hit to become addicted to something bad? That's me.

It took some time to fall asleep last night. I was painfully aware of Ali in the living room, who did not come to bed till after I'd dozed off. I woke up and left before he was up but every so often throughout the exam, my mind drifted back to him.

What'd he think of it? Would he do it again? Do I do it? Will he do more?

Ugh it was like opening Pandora's box.

I bussed it home since I finished earlier than I thought. When I entered the apartment, I heard laughter.

"Hey babe," Ali smiled at me when I stepped inside.

"Hi guys," I smiled back at him and Rida.

"Naz, did you want lunch?" Rida asked me.

"Maybe a snack. Did you guys eat?"

"Yeah, we were just trying to figure dinner out. But we got side tracked on stories of your stupidity as a kid," Ali snickered.

I gasped. "Rida, you traitor!"

"Hey, he's so much more entertaining than you. I've jumped ship sister, sorry," she held her hands up in defense.

"I'm going to go get ready," I gave her a faux glare and turned to head to my room.

"Why don't you eat something and we'll get going. We can pick up something to eat on the way," Ali followed me inside. He shut the door behind him and sat on the bed as I got myself together.

"How was your exam?"

"Easier than I expected thank God. This professor likes me Alhamdullilah so I wasn't too worried," I shrugged it off.

"Nerd," he scoffed.

"Duffer," I fake coughed, turning to grab a different hair tie.

"What's that? You calling me stupid? Huh?" he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to attack me with his fingers.

If there's one thing that causes me genuine pain in life, it's tickles.

"Oh my God please stop," I gasped for air, falling over on him to make the torture stop.

"Holy shit sorry, are you okay?" he was half-concerned, half-laughing.

"Yeah," I huffed, trying to control my racing heart. "You suck," I punched his arm.

"Sorry sorry," he laughed again.

"I'm going to get dressed, go put the stuff in the car," I got up.

"So bossy," he let out a low whistle. I ignored him while he dramatically moved around the room grabbing everything. He really should have been an actor, there's just so much flare stuck inside him.

"By the way I should warn you," he stopped just before stepping out of the room. "a lot of people are going to be there. When people found out and the word spread, people basically self-invited themselves."

"Shit, seriously?" my face fell.

He stepped back inside the room and closed the door. "I just found out today too."