3) P i n k

But we shared a moment,that will last till the end

that will last till the end.

-YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

*****************************

The way you look at me,
Is the way I want to be looked at forever.
__________________________

"Nina I'm not wearing heels."

My best friend of four years looked at me like I was a psychotic fool running wild on the streets. I could sense her getting impatient with my attitude and I was so sure that in the next six seconds or so, I would get an earful from her.

"Okay... Look Colours, this is the fucking last time I'm going to say this. You are going on a date. You know those formal occasions when you get to meet a suitable guy for once? And you have more than just a decent prospect okay? So I'm here to help you, now if you don't mind-wear those goddamn wedges and get this fucking over with."

I made a face and looked at her with discontent, sighing I walked towards her and put on the beige wedges that she somehow managed to find in my clustered shoe rack. Taking a deep breath, I turned around to examine myself in the mirror. I had already decided what I wanted to wear a few days ago, so thankfully, it didn't take long for me to dress up.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled softly at my straightened hair. My natural locks were slightly wavy and I must say, this looks satisfying. Nina had given me a natural look,she decided to go with the 'nude' look and I need to thank her for her efforts as it paid off.

"So... You like it?" Nina questioned with a hint of doubt in her voice.

I gave her an incredulous look and answered, "Like? I love it! Thanks for keeping it simple."

She gave me a toothy grin. "Anything for you, sugar."

"Okay, so what's the time?"

"About... 6;45. Your lover boy should be here in the next fifteen minutes."

I smiled, aware of the fact that my dimples were probably standing out. But I didn't care, I always thought they were the best part about my face.

"Are you going to stay?" I asked Nina, as she started packing all her stuff up.

"No, I have to be home for Zach. He wants to talk to me about something."

"Oh, anything serious?"

"I don't think so... He didn't really mention anything yet. But, he was going to start his last year in college next week, so I just want to spend some more time with him, you know?" she said with hopeful eyes.

"Of course, he's your protective older brother after all."

"Try saying, overprotective."

I laughed and shook my head remembering the time when Zach nearly gave Nina's date a heart attack at last year's homecoming, threatening him to stay at least 3 feet away from her.