25) Y e l l o w

“Your skin, Oh yeah, your skin & gold, Turn into something beautiful, And you know

“Your skin,
Oh yeah, your skin & gold,
Turn into something beautiful,
And you know.
For you you I beat myself dry,”

-YELLOW

_____________________

Wanna know a secret, baby?
I think I'm fallowing for you, maybe.

______________________

Okay, you can stop laughing now,”

I looked at Braydon's annoyed face and burst out laughing again. I shouldn't be laughing so hard, especially not when I know that Braydon isn't going to appreciate it, but I couldn't help it. We were currently sitting inside his car and he had a disgruntled expression on his face, which was honestly extremely cute.

“Braydon...it's okay.”

I reached out to touch his arm gently, and he looked at me with an adorable frown.

“But, I wanted it to be special.”

I smiled slightly, reaching out to kiss on his cheek. “You did, babe. Trust me.”

“But they didn't even reserve a table for us!”

“And that doesn't matter, because I got to have my three favourite things- Pizza, faery lights and you.” I said while looking him in the eye.

His expression turned serious and he sighed, slowly and gently wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I knew this was his way of expressing gratitude...and I immediately complied. Not only did Braydon engulf me in his arms completely, he also placed his head between the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply. Oh dear, God.

“Why do you have to be so perfect?” He mumbled against my neck, causing tingles to run up my spine.

I shivered as his breath touched my bare skin at the neck. Me wearing a tube top was definitely not helping in this situation...dammit why did I have to be so sensitive?

Before I could lose myself more in the feeling, Braydon pulled away much to my dismay. He looked at me with hooded eyes and closed then immediately.

“It's very difficult for me to not lose control with you, Arabella.”

Kill me now.

The look in Braydon's eyes was the same one he regarded me with during our night at the motel and our date during the wedding. I looked at Braydon...not knowing what to do.