3.1: Hey jealousy

"Mr. Stark-Rogers office here." male voice said. Where's Pepper?

"Can you connect me with Tony?" Steve asked.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Stark-Rogers is at the meeting right now. Do you want to leave a message?" he said.

"No, it's okay. Bye." Steve said little disappointed.

Last few days he felt little anxious. He and Tony didn't spend much time together because Tony spend days in workshop or at work. When he wanted to make out or cuddle, Tony just fell asleep because he was too tired. Steve really missed him so he decided to visit him at work.

***

"Good morning." Steve said politely and went to enter Tony's office.

"Excuse me sir, you have to..." assistant tries to stop him but Steve entered anyway. "I'm so sorry I tried to stop him."

Tony stood up from his working desk. "No one can stop him." Tony said and smiled as he hug Steve, "You can go." he said to his male assistant, Steve had no idea about.

"Who is he? Where's Pepper?" Steve asked.

"Whoa, calm, relax." Tony said. "Pep has flu so he came temporarly until she returns."

"Do you like him? Does he reminds you of me a little?" Steve asked.

"Oh my God Steve, no. I like you. Only you." Tony said and pull him down to a kiss. "Are you jelaous?" Tony asked smiling.

"I'm not." Steve said and stopped a second before he continued, "So you definitely love me?" Steve asked looking down.

"Definitely, always and forever." Tony said and kissed Steve's soft lips again.

"Oh! What's this?" Steve asked accidentaly touching Tony's erection.

"Mmm I miss you. I've been very busy lately and we..." Tony smiled and Steve stopped him with another kiss.

"I'll wait for you home. Hope you'll come soon." Steve whispered.

"I can't wait." Tony said biting on his lower lip, "Love you."

"Love you too." Steve said and kissed one more time before leaving.