2.6: Buchanan

"Maria, honey did you saw James?" Tony asked.

"James who?" she asked.

"Bucky." Tony answered.

"He is in his room." Maria said and continued watching tv when Steve entered and sat near her.

"Papa?" she said.

"Yes dear?" Steve said.

"Why we call Bucky Bucky when his real name is James?" she asked.

"His name is James Buchanan Barnes but when we became friends I started calling him shortly Bucky. Like when dad calls James Rhodes Rhodey." Steve said.

"His name is James too?" Maria asked a little schoked. Does she know any of their names?

"Yes. We named Jamie after both of our best friends." Steve said and put arm around his daughter.

Maria and Steve watched tv and then Tony and Bucky came downstairs.

"Hey uncle Buchanan." Maria said.

The three men stood there watching each other.

"Excuse me?" Bucky said with raised eyebrow and crossed arms.

"What? Your name is Buchanan." she said and started laughing. He hated that name and he pleaded Steve not to tell anyone. Then Tony started laughing too.

"You are just jelaous 'cause I'm named after fifteenth president of United States of America." he said and left to the kitchen.

"Surely." Tony said and sat on couch near Steve and Maria. They watched random cartoon which Maria choose.

"Dads?" Maria said in the middle of cartoon. She acted like she wasn't even concetrated on what they were watching because she was worried about something.

"Yeah?" Steve answered.

"I lied." she said quietly mostly because she never lied to her parents.

"About what?" Tony asked immediately.

"When you asked me earlier I said I got nothing in school but I got B in math." she said.

"Oh Maria. B is very good. You should be satisfied with it." Steve said.

"Yeah, papa is right. Why didn't you tell us? You know I can help you with math too." Tony said.

"I know it's very good generally, but I need to get A+ in everything." she said confidently.

"Grades are not all that matters, it's knowledge. And you should never lie to your parents." Tony said.

"So it's okay if I don't get A in every subject?" Maria asked.

"Of course, you see Sarah's degrees, she doesn't think about school just about boys. Don't be like her and everything will be fine." Steve said kidding. Tony and Maria laughed and then Sarah entered living room.

"Oh please don't be like me. I'm half of the time heartbroken." Sarah said and everyone laughed.

"Come here." Tony said and she sat in his lap. They have family cuddling. Tony tickled Sarah and Steve Maria.

"Daaad!" Sarah said smiling.

"When you grew up? I remember when you were babies like Jamie." Tony said nostalgically.