2.3: Job frustration

"I got job!" Bucky entered house happily.

"But you are already making money with band..." Steve said.

"But singing in the band is not full-time job. I have free time, so why not to work?" Bucky said.

That made Steve think. Why he isn't working. Well Tony makes enough money but he is working all day, maybe he could work instead, but someone has to take care of Jamie. But they also can take turns, Tony anyway works a lot from home. Eventually, he decided to find a job.

"Hey honey. What are you doing?" Tony asked.

"Looking for a job." Steve said.

Tony won't even ask why. Sometimes Steve just gets some crazy ideas and Tony just deals with it. He also knows that it doesn't last long.

"Are you jelaous because Bucky has a job?" Tony asked.

"No."

"You can work for me. I mean if you want." Tony suggested.

"I could be director together with you. That would be awesome." Steve said excited.

"I tought assistant for begining. Menaging schedules, meetings... together with Pep." Tony said.

"Well... That's okay, I guess." Steve said a little disappointed but still happy.

***

"Pepper, Steve is new assistant. He will help you with documents, schedules and stuff..." Tony said.

"Hi Pep." Steve said and hugged her.

"Steve, you have to be professional while working." Tony said.

"Of course," Steve said aloud and then add a lot quiter "boss."

That turned Tony on but he left being pro as he is, so Steve is alone with Pepper.

"Is he bossy in bed too?" Pepper asked.

"You are not professional, Pepper." Steve said. "No talking about private life."

***

"Pepper have a day off, so today you are totally in her job." Tony said.

"Okay." Steve nodded.

Steve tried his best to be professional, but he didn't made it very good. When Tony came to take one contract he found office in a mess.

"Steve, what did you do!?" Tony said trying to be calm. Papers and folders were everywhere.

"I... I wanted to clean up and then Pepper call me to find her something for you. I'm so sorry babe, I'll clean up everything, I promise." Steve said.

"No, Steve, come here." Tony said and Steve sat in his lap. "Pepper will clean up, I'm paying her anyway."

"So are you gonna get me fired or I'll quit," Steve asked, "because it's obvious I'm not good in this."

"Maybe I can first get a little fun with my assistant? What do you say?" Tony wink and bite his lower lip than kissed Steve's neck.

"Tohohony!" Steve smiled. "Someone'll see us." Tony kissed him again.

"So what?" Then he kissed again and Steve finally relaxed into his lover's kisses.

*Two days later*

"I got another job." Steve said proud.

"You're good, second job in one week." Tony said.

"I quit." Steve said.

"Why? What was even your job?" Tony asked surprised.

"I was an actor. They wanted me to kiss some random women. Can you imagine it?" Steve said in disbelief.

"That's what actors do. They do what they are told." Tony said.

"I could never kiss anyone except you." Steve said and kiss Tony gently on lips and down his neck.

That made Tony smile. "Aww, I miss this." Steve find his sensible tickling spot. "Steheheve! Stahahap!"