3.5: Big gurl

"Imma big gurl." Jamie said as she stood on the table.

"Jamie! What are you doing!? Get down!" Tony said as he looked at her.

"Look daddy. I'm biggew than you." she said.

"You are not bigger than me." he said as he approached and took her from the table. "Do you want to watch movie with me?"

"Yeah!" she said happily.

"Okay you choose."

"Cindewella."

"Come on. We watched it at least hundred times." Tony said and kissed her cheek.

"Agaaain!" she said with cute puppy face she learned from her sisters.

"Okaay." Tony agreed and rolled his eyes. Soon he fell asleep watching the movie for countless time and Jamie get an idea.

She took her coloring pens she liked to draw with and this time she was drawing on Tony's face instead of paper. Then Bucky entered house.

"Jamie, whatcha doin?" he whispered with a smile. As he approached he started laughing even harder. "Let me take picture. And you better hide somewhere."

Bucky and Jamie left but soon came Steve. He bursted in laugh as he saw his husband but soon bit his lip not to wake him up. It was too late.

"You look beautiful." Steve said trying not to laugh.

"I know." Tony said.

Steve just couldn't hold it. He started laughing so hard.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Nothing." Steve said and left to kitchen. "Where is Jamie?" he asked Bucky while still laughing. Bucky pointed under the table. "Good job girl." Steve winked to her.

***

Maria and Sarah came down stairs unusually silent. That was because of their bet of who would last longer without talking. They approach to couch and as they saw Tony both girls burst in laugh.

"What is with everybody today?" Tony asked as they left and he took out his phone and open instagram.

He got notification @jbbucky tagged you on photo. He opened it and... He took a deep breath and count to ten. Maybe it's photoshop, he thought and turn on selfie camera.

"Jamie!" he yelled when he has read Jamie the artist caption.

She smiled hidden under the table, as everybody in the kitchen too.