2.5: El problema grande

Sarah came home late and went to her bedroom. But she had to sneak through living room where Steve and Tony were fighting. She didn't care until she heard her name.

"You allowed Sarah to go out with unknown guys!" Tony said furious.

"I said I'm sorry. I should consult with you. But you really should understand the fact that she is teenager, moreover sixteen years old and she wants to date guys. What if we forbid her to go out, she'll be eighteen soon and she'll do whatever she wants." Steve said.

Sarah wanted to stop them and say that she doesn't want to be a reason for them fighting but then Tony said: "Yeah. You are right about this one." Tony admitted.

Steve smiled and kissed his husband and while they have a moment Sarah sneaked to her bedroom.

"I'm always right." Steve said.

"You are not!" Tony said. Then Steve started tickling him. He pushed him on couch and laid on top of him. Tony couldn't move.

"Steheheheve! Stohohop! Stevee!" Tony laughed he almost woke up everyone. Steve stopped and kissed him again. Bucky went to see what's going on.

"Gross, get a room." Bucky said.

They didn't react but just continued making out.

"Wow I should get popcorns and watch this live porn." Bucky said.

This time they stop kiss and look at him with disgusted face. They didn't say anything, just went to their bedroom to finish what they started.

Tony put hands around Steve's neck while kissing him. Both needed some air. Steve gently put hand under Tony's t-shirt, moving it slowly, causing him jitters. Tony started unbottoning Steve's shirt. Steve took off Tony's t-shirt so their lips separated. They shared long lasting look with each other. Steve pushed Tony backward until he fell on bed.

"I love you so much." Steve said between kisses.

Every time Tony hears those words from Steve he feels butterflies in stomach and he falls in love all over again, last sixteen years which they are married plus two years of dating.

"I love you too." Tony said.

Steve continued kisses from his lips down to his neck which he knew was Tony's sensitive spot.

"Ahh, Steve..." Tony already was in ecstasy of love.

***

Sarah went to enter school. But first she went to say hi to her new boyfriend. Someone was following her probably because when she came to school, angry Apple was waiting for her.

"What is this?" Apple said showing to her photo of her and her boyfriend from that morning.

"What? How?" that was everything she managed to say.

"You disappointed me. I tought we are best friends and you stole my boyfriend!" Apple said.

"He wasn't your boyfriend!" Sarah said in her defence.

"You know I was in love with him." Apple said.

"Sorry. Please App forgive me. I'm gonna break up with him." Sarah started to cry.

"Don't call me App or anyhow. Forget me, okay?" Apple said and walked away.

***

"Hi Apple." Tony said as Apple entered their house.

"Mr. Stark Rogers." she said.

"Woah, I'm not Tonio, Antoine or whatever you used to call me?" Tony asked surprised.

"I just came to take my sweater I left before." she said with sadness in her voice.

"Did something happened between you and Sarah?" Tony asked.

"We... She is dating guy I'm in love with for seven months." Apple said.

"If they really loved each other I wouldn't mind but... I will talk with her, okay?" Tony said.

***

After Tony talked with Sarah, she broke up with her boyfriend. She really didn't care about him, she just went downstairs and when she saw Apple she hugged her.

"You are better than him." Sarah said.

"Of course I am." Apple said smiling.

"So, friends again?" Sarah asked giving her pinky promise.

"Best friends again." Apple said accepting pinky promise.

"And forever." Sarah added.