Charlie and the Wolf Pack {10}

Chapter Ten

Whoa there skip what are you talking about?" I said. Totally confused.

"Your grandmother was half demon. You see your great-grandfather Bael was a demon who was summoned and bound by a powerful witch named Morgan she was your great-grandmother. Morgan was witch and a necromancer, she summoned Bael from the realm of hell and bound him to her. Later they fell in love and they had your grandmother, Morgan died shortly after giving birth and because Bael was bound to her to by spirit and magic he died along with her."

Holy smokes that was a lot to take in my head was spinning "how do you know all this?"

"As I said I am a seer I've seen things my whole life. From a child I've had dreams of Morgan and her demon love, only today did I see the end of their story, their deaths and the birth of your grandmother, then I seen the war. So I came over as soon as I could, I've seen you do this so I know you can create a portal and get Olivia's sister."

No pressure or anything. I'm not sure I believe her I mean it sounds crazy right but what the hell I can give it a try. Okay Charlie think I took a deep breath and thought I know this. My whole life I've heard stories of demons and their power. I've read all the books I can from Sirena's library on Demonkind. I thought of Elizabeth, about bringing her here so she could be with her sister. I thought hard.

Nothing. Damn what was I doing wrong?

"Olivia do you have a picture of your sister?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said going in her bag pulling a picture out of her wallet. Her sister who's beautiful, half Spanish, half black, hazel eyes, long beautiful hair and full pouty lips.

"Okay now I need you to call Elizabeth and tell her to think about being with you, I need her to think hard."

"I can do that" Olivia said pulling out her phone "okay she's thinking."

Okay now I could do this I am Charlotte Aubrey Anderson Kane I can do anything.

(*A/N* Aubrey is a power name meaning Magical being or Elf power)

So I thought about Elizabeth, she had to be here. Then suddenly I felt it, it was a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach working its way up my body. Then I saw it, it was like looking into someone's blurry window. There she was, Elizabeth sitting on a bed with her eyes closed.

"Lizzie" Olivia said causing Elizabeth to open her eyes, they went wide then she got off the bed and walked over to us.

"Elizabeth, come down here and clean this shit up now!" said a voice from Elizabeth's side.

Elizabeth eyes went wide again, she looked scared. She grabbed a bag and put a few things in it, picked up a dog then stepped through the portal. As soon as she did the portal was gone.

"Livi, thank god" Elizabeth said hugging her sister.

"Holy hell, I made a fricking portal did you guys see that?" I said jumping around like I won the superbowl.

"Yes darling that was amazing congratulations, your grandmother would very proud of you. Now we must go place protective wards around the house" Abby said taking a few of the coven members with her.

"Guys this is my sister Elizabeth" Olivia said introducing us all "and this is her dog Grover. She is in love with the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Roirdan."

"Thank you so much" Elizabeth said hugging me tightly.

"No problem it's all in a day's work" I said "Just watch that dog in my house if he makes a mess you clean it up got it?"

"Yes, of course but Grover's a good dog, aren't you boy yes you are, yes you are!" Elizabeth said playing with the dog.

*Later That Night*

It was late and everyone was tired so we had to get sleeping arrangements together. The house had twenty bedrooms and most of those rooms had double beds after all this was the pack house. Once that was taking care of I went to my bedroom took a shower and when that was done I got in bed and called my mate.

When he answered I told him everything that happened "Baby I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"And I'm super horny, sex with myself just isn't the same" I told him.

"I'm a little pissed I'm not there to see that, how about when I come home you have a go at it and I'll watch."

"Anything you want. But seriously I'm worried" I told him.

"I know you are but this is no time to second guess yourself. You must surround yourself with people who can you trust and who can fight. This Brad guy if he can't help he'll have to stay in the house with Emma and Elizabeth."

"I understand' I said.

"Make sure there's always someone with Emma, someone has to protect my niece or nephew, I also can't believe you're a demon that is fucking cool." 

"I know right, unexpected. You need to be careful I have a feeling something bad is going to happen over there. I mean it just doesn't make sense the Vampire Queen gets staked in her own castle and no one knows anything that is such crap."

"I agree with you on that, I'm going to head to bed now. I love you" he said.

"I love you too, so much, night" we hung up.

As I drifted off to sleep I had a thought how was I going to find my cousins and who was trying to kill my aunt.