Charlie and the Wolf Pack {16}

Chapter Sixteen

No one moved.

Everyone was unsure of what had just happened. Everyone could smell the blood of the dying. Everyone could hear the birds flying over head. Everyone heard the last breaths of the dead. Then everyone moved at the same time as if propelled by the same force.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Michael yelled.

"Dead, they're dead, oh my God, I'm going to jail and I didn't even do anything. I can't go jail, I'm too pretty" Lynsay said.

But who cared about the two of them freaking out, I turned my head to look at Emma who was standing in the doorway holding a smoking shotgun. The same shotgun she just used to kill Dave Byrd with. I couldn't believe what I had just seen, and I don't think anyone could believe it either.

"Whoa, what the hell, you guys turned into wolves, then kill someone, Char is a wolf, what the hell" Lynsay said.

I couldn't take it anymore I shifted back not bothering to clothe myself. Lynsay and Michael watched me, never taking their eyes off my naked body, no one else paid my body any mind.

"Someone clean that up" I said.

"I'll take care of it, honey" Abby said.

"Luke stay with her, everyone else in the house" and everyone moved to do what I said.

Everyone sat in the living room, looking around with disbelief clear in their eyes, Danny and I went to put on clothes. I needed a few minutes to myself. I put on sweatpants and a black shirt. When I got back in the living room no one said a word, it was like they were waiting for me say something first. Just then Abby and Luke came inside, they too sat down and waited. Really I didn't know what they wanted to hear, I mean what do you say to a pregnant human who shot and killed a witch in the backyard. Oh I know.

"Where'd you learn to shoot?"

"My granddaddy taught me on his farm" Emma said.

"His farm? That is seriously sad" Pam said.

"Now, don't talk like that, there's nothing wrong with farms. How would you get food if it wasn't for farms?"

"We'd hunt it ourselves" Krystal answered.

"Oh right stupid question" Emma laughed and we all joined in.

"What the fuck, you guys just killed people in the backyard and now you're making fucking jokes. Are you guys' crazy? Those guys they had fangs, they turned into wolves, you guys turned into wolves. Emma shot a man, and killed him. Char, ripped a guys or wolf's, whatever's face off, which is seriously nasty. Then him. Him" Michael turned and pointed at Danny. "He tore a guy's, wolf's, whatever he was, tore his head like off his body and no one thinks anything is wrong with that?"

"You're giving me a headache, shh," I said, "Emma and Elizabeth, you're going to stay in the Bronx with the rest of the pack so go get your things." They left to do that I turned to the Coven, "Now I would like the rest of you to go with them just to be safe but I'm not making you-"

"Make them? How can you make them do anything I don't understand" Lynsay said, like anyone was talking to her.

"Shut up" I told her on a sigh.

"You can't just tell us to shut up, we have a right to know what's going on" Michael said.

"Actually she can" Brad told him.

"What the hell are you doing here anyway Brad, how are you involved?" Michael asked.

"My gods you're like a pests, listen, you as full-blooded human don't have any rights here, you don't need to know anything, and the only thing you will know is what I tell you." I sighed again "Pam can you please get me a drink?"