Charlie and the Wolf Pack {44}

Chapter Forty-Four

"I hope you don't think I forgot about you loving Rion and not telling him" I said to Sirena.

The two of us were lying in her bed just relaxing and having a conversation. I liked this time I spent with my aunt, when it was just the two of us and she could be herself. When she could turn off the queen and just talk.

"I was going to but now we have more important things to worry about."

"Only a queen would say telling the man of her dreams that she loves isn't important" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I never said it wasn't important, just it wasn't that important."

I laughed "I bet Rion would have something to say about that."

"I'm sure he would."

"Rion is a great man and you should give him a chance."

"I know he is and I will soon, I just need to take care of a few things beforehand" Sirena said.

I know it's none of my business and I should just stay out it but I loved them both and I wanted to see them happy.

"Tell me the truth, are you truly alright?"

"I'm not sure but I think I will be" I answered knowing what she was truly asking.

We talked about that for some more until there was a knock on the door. It was Penny I could smell that it was her from the hallway. 

"Enter" Sirena said in the voice that let everyone know who was in charge.

The door opened and Penny walked in looking like she could use a good night's sleep.

"My Queen, Princess" Penny said giving a small bow.

I shook my head I couldn't get any of them to call me by my name. Well almost any of them Rion was the only one who treated me a little less formal.

"What is it darling?"

"The guests have started to arrive."

"Thank you please give us a moment and please have the Pack, Rion and the guest meet us in my office. You and the rest of the elite need to be in there also."

Penny nodded and left the room closing the door behind her. I sighed and stood up man my job was never done.

"Are you ready for this Princess?"

I gave her my best mean face "I was born ready."

We wanted three minutes before making our way to Sirena's office. When we got there it looked like a night club, packed full of people and hot as hell. Everyone was standing in a group of their own people. My pack along with Brad, Dice, Angie, Zagan, Abby, and Hades stood together with Nick in the front. Rion's elite guards stood together near Sirena's desk, Penny, Vlad, Romulus, and Xyla. Rion was standing on the side of Sirena's desk. On the other side of the room were a bunch of vampires I've never met before.

Sirena went and sat at her desk, Rion at her side the way they always were. It was really cute. I went and stood with my pack at my mate's side. Where I was meant to be.

"Let's get everyone aquatinted" Sirena said.

She started the introductions starting with the guards, then the pack, followed by the unknown vamps. You had Lauren, pale, average height and build. Dark brown hair that came down her back and sharp eyes. You also had The Twins, Bria-Leta and Tia-Mona, who looked so much alike I know they're twin but still. The same dark brown skin, light brown eyes. The only difference was their hair color Bria's stopped past her shoulders, and it was a mix of light brown, dark brown, and pink. While Tia's was a mix of light brown, dark brown, and purple. Then you had the other vampires Roman, Shade, and Lea.