Charlie and the Wolf Pack {52}

Chapter Fifty-Two 

“Who are you?” She asked again like I didn’t hear her the first time.

I had no idea what to do in this situation, this was totally new to me.

“Well who are you?” She asked giving me major attitude.

I put my hands on my hips “Who are you?”

“Cassandra Morgan, Lady of this house. Now I repeat who are you and what are you doing here?”

I stood there watching her and then I said the first thing that came to my mind “Have you ever eaten toe jams?”

She looked at me like I had just lost my mind and honestly who could blame her. Nick told me if you didn’t know what to do or say with a person, confuse them, and boy did I. So while she stood there unsure of what to say or do next I looked her over, so this was Clayton’s mother, former queen. I could totally take her and she must have thought the same about me because next thing I knew she was charging at me like a bull.

Lucky for me I had Nick as a teacher; all of his fighting tips came in handy. I quickly moved out of her way and tripped her at the same time. She fell but she was back up not a second later and she had her hands wrapped in my hair. And let me say right now ouch that did not feel good. While one hand was in my hair the other was hitting my face and let me tell you she was really putting some force into it. I stepped on her foot followed by an elbow to her stomach, she let me go, real fast, and then she screamed. A real loud horror movie scream. That was when I heard the noise, people were talking and running, they were coming to her aid.

Well it was time for me to do something because I’ll be damned if I just stood here and waited for them to come and catch me here. So there was only one question on my mind “What would Scooby do?”

Answer: get the hell out of here.

The footsteps were getting louder and the voices clearer. I grabbed chickie by the hair, we we’re even now, the door knob turned, someone was right outside the door and that meant it was time for me to go.

“Blue skidoo, we can too” I sang to myself.

Hey don’t judge me it worked for Steve.

It was time to get out of here. There’s no place like home and it was time for me to get there.

Home!

I screamed to myself hoping that it would get me there but much to my surprise nothing happened. I was stuck in this place. Clayton and his goons opened the door and looked shocked to see me. I needed to get out of here and fast.

Nick!

That was it; I had to get to Nick. I needed him. That did the trick, the world around me started to get blurry. Clayton and his men lunged at us but it was too late we were already gone.

Cassandra and I landed hard on the floor of the hallway of Sirena’s house. So I did the only thing to do when faced with this kind of problem. I punched her in head, knocking her out, then I screamed for Rion. The sound of running feet never made me feel happier than it did at this very moment. Nick was the first one to get to me and truly that was the way it should always be. Rion and my aunt were next followed by everyone else.

“That’s–” Danny started. “But how?

I stood up and brushed myself off then looked at the group of mixed matched supernaturals “surprise.”