Chapter 2

I woke up by a knock on the door. Getting up and open the door. It is Mrs. Heelshire. "Hello Y/N Brahms would like to meet." "Okay will let me change real quick." She nod her head and close the door. Sighing to myself. I went to get f/c t-shirt, f/c jeans, and f/c socks. Brushing my h/c h/s hair. Checking my self in the mirror. Look decent enough.
Taking a breath. It's been a while since I watch kids. Well it's now or never. I went out my room and went to Brahms. When I went in my e/c eyes went wide. This a life size doll of a eight year boy. Mr. Heelshire tap my shoulder to get out of shocked gaze. "Sorry we didn't inform but our real Brahms die in a fire. This is how cope with it. Doll or not this is my son. And you will take good of him." "Yes I will Mr. Herlshire no need to worry. I will take good care of Brahms." Well this is easier than I thought. Know I can focus if (ex boyfriend name) comes here. They told me that Brahms didn't like the other nannies. They were rude and didn't follow the rule or didn't take good care of him. Mrs. Heelshire stay be his bed. Mr. Heelshire a pice of paper that has the rules on it.

Rule #1: No Boyfriends

Rule #2: Dress Him Each Morning

Rule #3: Kiss Him Goodnight

Rule #4: Never Leave Him Alone

Rule #5: Never Go in the Attic

Rule #6: Help With Studies

Rule #7: Never Cover His Face

Weird that all these rules are for a doll. I didn't want to disrespect them. Mrs. Heelshire already told me that have changed him and fed him this morning. They will be going soon. I look at the doll. It was a little creepy. But mostly I found it cute. I pick up the doll. Headed downstairs to let him say his parents leave. They wave goodbye. I wave back and move the doll to make him look like he waving back. They got in the car and drive away. Well it's just me and Brahms. Till Malcom the grocery guy comes. This is going to be very interesting with this doll.