Chapter 8

I woke up. Still in Brahms lap. Trying to wake up. Nothing, but I need to pee bad. "Brahms can you let me up. I have to use the bathroom." He didn't let go instead he tightened his grip. "Please Brahms I be right back as I'm done." Brahms finally lets go. Basically running to the nearest bathroom. Made it without any accidents. Washing up hands. I look at myself in the mirror. My s/c is little paler. I haven't been outside since day one. Wondering if Brahms would least go to the gardens. I went back to the study hall. Brahms isn't in the chair. I started to freak out a little. "Y/N." Jumping out of skin. Jesus Christ he scared the crap out of me. I look at Brahms. His head is down in shame. "Brahms your not in trouble. You just scared me that's all." Patted on his shoulder. His head is still down. "Hey want a cookie to feel better." He nod his head. Going to the kitchen with Brahms right behind me. I made (favorite cookies). He eat them quickly. Telling him to slow down before he chokes himself. He slow a bit. After the cookies are gone. Brahms is more happy now. He wanted to play his broad games. We play till he notice that I was bored. "What's wrong Y/N ." "Nothing it's just I wanted to a wall through the garden." "Is that you wanted to do." "Yeah if you want to." "Its fine Y/N." I smile and Brahms eyes light up. Grabbing his head and headed out. I can tell that he was nervous. That's right he hasn't been out since he was eight. Reassuring him that everything is going to be fine. Still holding his hand as we walk. The garden haven't been touch in a while. Passing by the fountain. Suddenly I trip but Brahms caught me before I fell. Scared since there is a large broken piece on the ground. If I fall down there I would be dead right now. He hold me in the bridal style way. He walk back to the house. I hold on to him with dear life. Is about night time. I cook diner. We eat in silence. After diner he wanted go to bed. After tucking him in, read a book, and give a goodnight kiss. He grab my wrist. "Y/N please stay. I don't want to be alone." I climb in the bed with him. He hold me close to him. I relax under him. I feel so safe in his arms. Even though he murder people. It just he made me feel more safe than ever before in my life. We went to sleep.