Chapter 12

Alright guys this is the last chapter. Don't be to sad cause in the future. I will make a horror boyfriend scenario with Brahms in it. And I want a shoutout to anyone who voted, comment, read on this. I want to say thank you for your guys help.

My body is still store from last night. But I don't regret at all. I realize that I'm still naked. Brahms is still asleep. I don't want to wake with up. He looks so peaceful. My stomach growl. Right I didn't eat dinner last night.

Slowly I get out of Brahms grip. Quietly as I can. I went out of the room. Still being the a quiet mouse. I went to my room and change into my f/c shirt and f/c shorts. Trying to my curse out loud.

Okay next time. I'm telling Brahms go easier. I got to the kitchen without to many problems. Brahms is still asleep. Don't feel making something huge. But I don't want cereal again. Well I could make pancakes (sorry if you don't like pancakes. But in here you do).

I was in middle of cooking them. When a pair of arms warp my waist. I lean back. "Brahms you want to help." "Yes." He let go and kiss me on my s/c cheek. I giggled like a schoolgirl. Brahms went to set up the plates.

When breakfast is done. And we are done eating. Brahms want to show me something. I wonder what. He takes my s/c hand and led me to the garden. I thought he didn't want me to be here.

He told me to close my e/c eyes. I did but I'm nervous. We walk for a while. Then we stop. "You can open you eyes now Y/N." When I open my eyes. I gasp the garden is beautiful.

"Wow Brahms." "Well I didn't do it. A friend of mine did. But I want to do it for you Y/N." I look with a smile on my face. "Y/N I love you. Please stay with me." "I will never you Brahms. I love you too." I hug Brahms. He hug back.

Time skip couple months

"We are still looking for Y/N M/N L/N. she was seen at a store. Her parents are deeply worried for their (daughter/son). If you see her/him please call the police or this number."

Truth is that you were never missing. You stay with Brahms in the house. He will kill anyone who try to take or hurt you. Later on you and Brahms got marry. You don't regret it at all.