Chapter 5

I hear, "Y/N. Y/N." Its Brahms voice. But that's impossible his doll is destroyed. Then a hand coming out of the broken mirror. Frozen in fear. Then a man with dirty clothes and mask that kinda look likes the doll. This can't be Brahms right. The real Brahms is dead. "Who the fuck are you," (ex boyfriend) said. I stay still. My mind telling me to run but my body won't. 'Brahms' look at me. Then at the broken doll. The look in his eyes are piss at (ex boyfriend). All of the sudden. I see (ex boyfriend) on the ground trying push off 'Brahms.' I couldn't say anything or do anything to stop him. 'Brahms' grabs one of the broken glass and stab (ex boyfriend) in the neck. 'Brahms' look up at me. Before he could reach me. Malcolm grab me and we run to a room. Luckily I have a key with me and lock the door. Thinking that we are safe. Till 'Brahms' try to open the door. Malcolm is looking for a way out. So far there none. I would look as Malcolm was on guard. I found a secret passageway. Telling Malcolm about it. He went in the first then help get in. Lucky we close the door as 'Brahms' broke down the door. It was dark in here. I went in front and we went around. Being quiet as we can be. Soon I found a ladder. We went up. I see a room that I think that 'Brahms' live in. I went around the room to look. On the bed I see a makeshift life-size doll of me. It has my f/c dress on it. I just hope he didn't do anything creepy to it. Turning around I see a letter. It's from Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire. It said they drown themselves and that he can keep me. What the hell. Why they would leave their son in the first place. And keeping him hidden all this time. Sapping out my thought when Malcolm says he found another way. Going through the passageway. We made it to the living room. Malcolm went out first to make sure that 'Brahms' isn't around. As soon I got out. I couldn't see Malcolm around. Turning to my right. I see 'Brahms' hitting Malcolm on the head. I yell, "Brahms stop he not hurting us!" He stop and look at me. Oh god this is the real Brahms. He walk over me. Brahms over tower me. He look at me with his blue eyes. Wanting for me to speak. I remember that it was past his bedtime. "Its bedtime Brahms. You must be sleepy. And you know the rules." He nod his head. Taking my small hand into his larger ones. I led him to his bedroom. God let this work.

I couldn't tell his real eye color but I look off the actor.