Prologue

Gray.

Gray was all he could see.

Really... all this gray was quite annoying.

But.

Why was he seeing gray to begin with?

The last thing he remembered...

The last thing he remembered... was dying?

Was this the afterlife? Was there an afterlife?

There has to be something because he is creating -mostly- coherent thoughts.

Wait. It feels like he's moving.

It's getting lighter.

And colder.

And noisier. Like a ringing?

No.

A scream.

Screaming from a woman. Screaming was never a good thing in his experience, so he braced himself. He couldn't move or talk, but he could atleast prepare himself mentally for what was to come.

He could feel himself being moved – held by a person? No, it felt like his whole body was being enclosed by these "arms". A normal person could never be so large to hold a grown man in such a way. Unless they were of the Akimichi Clan, but that made zero sense-

"-isn't crying? Why isn't- crying?!" A woman screamed in hysteria. It was odd. She was so loud, and yet, he couldn't understand everything she said. Perhaps it was because she was hysterical?

"-rub- check- air way!" "Nothing- monitor is showing-" "Doctor!" Now there are too many talking! He couldn't understand anyone and it was giving him a headache trying to listen so hard. The woman is still screaming and now he is being toss around! And... something else is crying. What is that noise?

"-shhh. –ru. It's ok- shh." He heard from a man. He sounded so calm. Probably the only sane person in this room... If he is in a room. All he can see are blotches of gray. They look like figures, but- Someone just crammed some fingers down his throat! That is not ok!

"Wahhhhhh!" He cried, letting as much noise and air out as possible.

"-crying! My baby's crying-" She was still screaming, but this sounded happy this time. What kind of messed up lady takes joy in another person's suffer-.

.

.

.

Did she just say baby?