Chapter 26.

Slowly, I started to wake up.

I let out a tired yawn and snuggled closer into my pillow.

Hold on....why was my pillow moving?

My eyes snapped open and I saw that as a matter of fact, I was not laying on a pillow. Instead I was laying on Ryder's chest, that was slowly going up and down with his even breaths.

My thoughts drifted back to last night.

It was indescribable.

The way he made me feel. How he had caressed every inch of my body with care and love. I would always remember last night, for the rest of my life.

I felt Ryder stir and looked up to see him smiling down at me.

I smiled back and picked up my head to kiss his lips.

He pulled me tighter to him and nuzzled his head into my neck. He trailed kisses under my jaw and along my neck. One of his hands traveled down my back and to my butt, grabbing it lightly.

I smacked his hand away and he looked up at me, smirking.

I gave him a warning look but he ignored it and started to talk.

"You seemed to like that yesterday."

I rolled my eyes. "It's great how those are the first words you say to me."

I let go of him, trying to get out of bed but he pulled me back down to him.

"No, stay," he mumbled and yawned, in a very cute way.

I sighed but decide to agree because I didn't exactly mind how comfy I was at the moment. I lied down next to Ryder again and put my head on his chest, feeling the soft and steady beat of heart.

I was almost asleep again when I heard a firm knock on the door. I decided to ignore it and stay in bed, hoping that whoever was standing on the other side of the door got the point and left.

But as fate would have it, he didn't and kept on knocking.

Ryder groaned and slipped out from under me. He put on some fresh boxers and his sweatpants before tossing one of his shirts at me.

"Put that on. I don't want anybody seeing you except me."

I rolled my eyes but complied and put it on. I also grabbed some underwear before laying back down and pulling the covers up to my waist.

I heard Ryder opening the door and groan annoyed when he saw who it was.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I heard Blake ask and then I saw him walking into the room.

He saw me and it looked like a lightbulb went off in his head. I raised an eyebrow at him, asking him what was going on but he ignored me and started smirking at Ryder.

"Oh I see. Nothing got your panties in a twist, but it was you who got into her's," he said, looking pleased with his 'detective skills'.

Ryder shot him a glare, mentally telling him to keep his mouth shut. "Why are you here?"

"Because, my friends, it is currently 9am and we leave at 10. And I have a feeling that if I wouldn't have shown up, you two would have never come out of bed," he answered and went back to smirking.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone off the night stand, bored with this conversation. When I checked all of the message I had gotten, I got out of bed, forgetting that I was only wearing Ryder's shirt and some underwear.

But of course, Blake was there to remind me because he started to whistle when he saw me, wanting to get Ryder riled up.

Ryder looked at why he was whistling and glared at Blake again, once he did find out why. He shoved Blake out of the door and called after him that we'll be down soon before closing the door again.