Bonus Chapter 3.

"Knock knock!" I heard a voice shout from the front door and then the door close.

I sent a questioning look to Nathan who was sitting across from me in the kitchen and eating a snack.

It's just been me and him in the house for quite a few times now. Everyone's always gone.

My gaze switched to the entrance where a relaxed looking Ryder walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a curious look as I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss. "And how did you get in?"

"I just felt like coming over," he told me and shrugged. "By the way, you should really lock your door."

He walked over to where Nathan was sitting and ruffled his hair. "Hey, bud."

"Hey, Ry," Nathan replied, using the nickname he gave Ryder. "Do you wanna go to the skate park later? I'm gonna go over to a friend's house but when I'm back we can do something," he suggested with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Nate, Ryder might have other things to do today," I reminded him as I put the dishes into the dishwasher.

"How about we see what we feel like doing when you get back," Ryder told him.

"Okay!" Nathan exclaimed with a big smile.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"That's Tyler and his mom," Nathan informed us and walked to the front door.

I followed him to the front door and said goodbye to him before watching him leave with his friend and his friend's mom.

After shutting the door, I walked back to the kitchen where Ryder was leaning against the kitchen island, finishing eating some oreos I had gotten out for myself.

He watched me with a smile as I walked over to him.

"Happy birthday, baby," I told him and placed my lips gently on his.

As his lips moved with mine, his hand moved down my side, to my lower back stopping just short of my butt. My hand traveled up to his hair and I tangled my fingers in it.

"Thank you," he spoke when we slowly pulled away.

"Is there anything you wanna do today?" I asked him as I ran my hand through his hair.

Before replying, he shifted and picked me up, setting me on the kitchen island in front of him.

"I figured I'd just spend the day with you," he smirked and kissed my again.

His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him while I wrapped my legs around his waist. He trailed kisses along my jaw and down my neck, making me sigh in content. Excruciatingly slowly, he worked his way up my neck again, not kissing my lips just yet.

I groaned in protest as he stayed away from my lips, to which I felt him smirk against my skin. Getting impatient, I softly pulled his face towards mine and crashed my lips onto his. He immediately responded and ran his tongue along my bottom lip.

Just as the kiss was about to deepen, Ryder's phone rang.

He pulled his lips off of mine and groaned in annoyance. I laughed softly and watched as he took his phone out of his pocket while moving the stray pieces of his hair that we falling over his forehead away.

Don't ask me why, but lately I've had a weird obsession with his hair.

"What do you want, fucker?" Ryder spoke as he answered the face time call and I immediately knew who it was.