Chapter 23

A/N I only got a couple of questions for the q and a, but I will still answer them here before we get to the chapter.

deandrebispham8 asked me if I enjoy writing this book. my answer to that is a definite yes, ever since I started writing stories on here I have found that I really enjoy writing and due to this you won't have to worry about me abandoning this book I'm going to finish it I'm not sure how long it will take but I'll finish it.

FanFictongirl asked when and why I joined wattpad. I can't remember exactly how long I've been on wattpad although I know it's been over a year for sure. I started out just reading other people's fanfics but eventually decided to try writing some myself. one of the first stories I did was a gods and demigods read PJO and HOO fanfiction. eventually after I was just posting the fist chapters in the titan's curse wattpad made that book private because of copywrite. in the end I deleted that book but wattpad took my first account down anyway. I guess it was because I still had drafts of other god's and demigods read stories that I hadn't deleted.  I ended up making a new account  with the same username, reposted my stories, and tried to find my followers from my first account and I did find some of you, you know who you are. I first found wattpad when I was looking at percy Jackson pins on pinterest. I saw where someone had shared a percy Jackson fanfic and I decided to check it out. I had discovered the great but sometimes annoying site that is wattpad. 

Percy's point of view

On the way back to camp after visiting Luke Annabeth and I decided that we would stop keeping Luke a secret. If anyone had seen us leaving camp, they might jump to conclusions that would be far from true. We didn't want any rumors spread about us so we figured that we might as well just tell at least some people the truth. One person, we did tell was Piper just to make sure that the aphrodite cabin wouldn't start any false rumors about us.

I think that recently my life has taken a turn for the better, Silena seems to be enjoying it here at camp, we still spend some time together, I just got back from meeting my son who seems to be a lot like me appearance wise, but along with sharing some of my personality traits, he also seems a lot like Annabeth. Along with all of that, I have fallen in love with the love goddess and she clearly feels the same way about me.

One downside to all of this, though, is that in only three days time I will have to return to my "Normal life" and go back to work. When that happens things will be different not having silena around, but I will have to get used to it I guess, after all, I'll still be visiting camp on weekends.

Some days it's hard to believe that she's twelve already, it doesn't seem that long ago that she was still a baby. Time seems to go by way too fast sometimes. Since we got to camp I've noticed that Silena seems to be better at archery than I ever was, and she seems to be picking up swordplay fairly quickly as well.

At least if she decides to come home at the end of the summer I won't have to worry about her quite so much since she will have some training. That doesn't mean I will stop protecting her, though since I know that I will continue to protect her even after she has received years of training, I'm her father what would you expect?

I've always been protective of her that's not about to change now. She's always been my little girl and even now that she's twelve, so close to her teens I still can't help but think of her that way. You could argue that I'm a bit overprotective of her, but I can't help it. I knew I couldn't stand it if I ever lost her.

I knew that soon enough I would think of Luke in much the same way, sure I don't know him that well yet, but I will make sure that we do get to know each other and I know that before long I would care about him just as much as I do Silena. I may not have known about him until yesterday, but that doesn't mean that he's not my son.