Sunday morning

You were still on your bed and was woken up by the sound of birds chirping. You felt a strong muscular arm wrapped around your waist and you blushed and looked up to see that Jimin was still sleeping peacefully in his dreamland. Reaching over to look at your phone, you realised that it was 9 am and you tried to wiggle yourself out of Jimin's tight embrace and realised that his grip got stronger and he mumbled "Don't go yet Jagi, let's stay like this for a few more minutes." You just simply nodded and cuddled with him. 30 minutes have passed and you were still in your dreamland. Jimin was already awake but he didn't bother to move as he didn't want to wake you up.

You were still fast asleep in your dreamland until you felt someone staring at you. You opened your left eye, with the other eye still closed shut. You saw jimin smiling at you with his adorable eye-smile. "Oppa, what are you laughing at?" you asked while rubbing your eyes. "Hmm... Nothing, its just that i can't believe such a cute human actually exists." He said as you blushed at his statement. " and i can't believe such a perfect man actually exists." You replied. He gave you his brightest smile and kiss you forehead. "Promise me, you'll never leave me" You said worriedly. "Of course i'll never leave you Jagi" as he hugged you even tighter. You looked at your alarm clock and realised that its 10 am, so you decided to brush your teeth and cook some bacon and pancakes, jimin's favourite.

Without realising, You feel a strong pair of arm on your waist and a chin laid on the crook of your neck. "My baby is such a wifey material." Jimin said while still back-hugging you. You told jimin that breakfast should be ready in a few minutes and asked him to sit down in the dinning room. Once you are done, you walked to the dinning table to see jimin focusing on his phone. Curious of what he was so focused on, you decided to take a peak of what he was doing. You saw him posting a picture of you cooking a while ago on instagram. "My soon-to-be wife is so talented <3" captioned. You smiled at how sweet his actions are. You put gave him his plate and start munching on your food. After some time, you realised that jimin wasn't eating his food. "Is anything wrong oppa?" you asked him. "feed me" He said while showing you his irresistible pout. You gave in and decided to feed him. "Aigoo you're so cute oppa." you pinched his cheeks. "But not as cute as you, baby" He said while showing you his famous eye-smile.

The two of you ended up spending the day cuddling while watching some funny movies. "Well, Another Sunday well spent." you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Did you guys like it? Please comment down below for any jimin imagines request! <3 -authornim