Vacation

It is finally your favorite time of the year, christmas. You were happily cooking at home, waiting for your boyfriend of 3 years, Jimin. He is currently in the company, practicing a new dance routine for their new album comeback.  You wanted to surprise him, so you are planning to cook all his favorite foods while waiting for him to come home. You cooked some chicken stew, spicy rice cake and black bean noodle. You just finished cooking and covered the foods, not letting him to see your surprise yet. "Baby, where are you?" You heard him ask while kicking off his shoes. "Here, oppa." You answered while running to him, hugging him. "I missed my baby so much." He said while patting your hair and pouting. "I miss my oppa too." You replied while nuzzling your face on the crook of his neck. "Baby, I have a good news for you." He said cheerfully. "What is it oppa?" You asked curiously. "The company gave us a month of vacation since bangtan  and I have been working very hard. "Yay! I get to see my baby more often!" You cheered. "Perfect timing. I just finished cooking all you favorite meals." You said while holding his hand and leading him to the dining table. "Baby, you made all this?" Jimin asked, feeling touched. You nodded your head and gave him a smile. "I love you I love you I love you!" He cheered while hugging you, lifting you up and swinging you around. 

The both of you sat down and enjoyed your meal while laughing at Jimin's hilarious childhood stories. After finishing your dinner, you washed your's and Jimin's dishes and went upstairs to the room you and Jimin shared. "Baby, where do you wanna go for our vacation?" Jimin ask while pulling your hand, signaling you to sit on his lap. "Should we go to Maldives?" You suggested while sitting on his lap, snuggling your head on his manly chest. "Sure. I'll find and book a hotel for us." He said. You nodded and took a shower while Jimin was on his phone, surfing the web to find the best hotel for the two of you to stay in.

~Fast forward to Vacation day~

The two of you are on the way to the airport to catch your flight to Maldives. The flight from Seoul to Maldives takes about 9 hours. Jimin decided that everything in this trip will be luxurious, so he booked the two of you a business class flight tickets and booked the most expensive resort hotel with breath taking scenery by your hotel room. After the long flight, you've finally arrived in Maldives. The both of you took your luggage and took a limousine to the hotel. After arriving at the hotel, you were greeted by the hotel employees. Jimin checked-in the hotel room for the two of you and the two of you immediately went up to your room, wanting to rest before exploring the beautiful island. The two of you went in to the room, settle your belongings on the table and went straight to bed. Jimin had his arms wrapped around your waist, making you feel secure and you had your arms around Jimins neck, pulling him closer to you, not letting go. You pulled him closer and kisses his forehead before falling asleep. 

You stretched your arms, looking at the clock beside you. It was 7 PM. You looked at Jimin's cute face when he is sleeping. He looks so hot yet so cute and adorable. You cupped his face and gently rubbed his cheeks. Looking at this adorable view, you kiss his forehead, the tip go his nose, fluffy cheeks and plump sweet lips. You can feel him letting out a groan while stretching his arms. "Is that the way to wake me up?" He asked while smiling and rubbing his eyes. You smiled. "Aigoo, You're so cute." He cooed while ruffling your hair. The two of you decided to order your dinner and have it sent up to your room. You enjoyed your dinner and had a great time. "Babe, I reserved a spa treatment for 2 downstairs. The both of you changed into the bathrobes that the hotel provide and went to the spa. 

You really enjoyed this vacation. Your wish is simple. It doesn't have to be luxury. Most importantly is to spend time with Jimin before going back to work. It felt like paradise, a gateway to heaven and escaping from the stressful reality. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I hoped you guys like it and I will be uploading more stories soon. If you have any Jimin imagine requests, please feel free to comment down on the comment section and I will do your requests. <3 authornim~