Wedding (part 1)

Jimin and you had been dating for 3 years now and a few months ago, jimin told the world that he was dating you. From all of the other celebrities you saw, your future depends on the fans. If the fans agree with jimin dating you, they would make you feel loved and cherished But, if the fans are jealous and mean, they would make your life a living hell. Luckily for you, after Jimin told the whole world about your relationship, most of the fans agreed and supports your relationship. Since that day on, people would recognise you on the streets, giving you supportive letters and asking for your photograph and autographs.

Your relationship with Jimin is perfect. He was understanding, kind-hearted and caring. Basically he has the character that could only be found in books. You couldn't have asked for a better, more perfect relationship. However, there is something you've been thinking about, these past days. To be honest, since the both of you have been dating for 3 years now, you have been dreaming about the moment when Jimin would be on his knees, asking you to marry him. But sadly, the time hasn't come yet and all you could do was wait.

One day, the both of you are at home, lying around, watching television and cuddling together the whole day. You were so focused on the television that you didn't realise Jimin was staring at you. You were so focused on a drama where the guy proposed to the girl asking her to be his wife. Over these few days, you have been giving him the hints. Walking by the wedding dress store and saying that the dress is really beautiful, looking at a couple taking their pre-wedding photoshoots and commenting that they look cute. During those moments you looked at Jimin who just awkwardly laughed it off and that made you hopeless.

"Maybe he didn't want to marry me, maybe me has another girlfriend, maybe..." repeating those thoughts, you got carried away. You just keep quiet and tried to avoid any wedding-related topics. Little did you know, Jimin had already planned about the proposal, next week.

A week has passed and it was the day when Jimin would propose to you. Having no idea about this, you did your regular morning routine as usual. Wake up, wash you face, brush your teeth and eat your breakfast. While eating breakfast, You received a message from Jimin, saying that he wants to meet you at the park at 10 am. You finished you breakfast, took a shower, got dressed and put a little bit of make up.  Rushing to the park, you waited for him and sat on the bench. Not long after, 2 cute children came to you and gave you two roses, one from each children and told you to follow them. You decided to follow them and they lead you to meet another little girl. The little girl handed you a paper. 

It reads:

Dear My jagi,

I guess you are confused about the children bringing you here huh? Well, follow their instructions and they'll lead you to something special. 

Love,

Jimin <3

You smiled to yourself and  decided to follow the little girl. After a short walk, they had lead you to a garden. After you've reached the garden, you thanked the kids and heard some guitar tunes. You followed where the tune is coming from and saw Jimin siting on a chair, playing the guitar. He made an eye contact with you and continued playing the song will looking at you. At the end of the song, you ran to him and gave him a hug. "That was amazing, oppa!" You hugged him. He smiled at you and he suddenly got on his knees, pulling a maroon red velvet box making you shocked. "Lee Eunha, would you do the honours of marrying me and be my wonderful wife of my dreams." You were so shocked and were at lost for words. You started tearing up and immediately agreed. He slides the ring on your finger and immediately hugs you. "Thank you so much, Jagi." He said, smiling with teary eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please anticipate for part two of this episode! anyways, how was it? Any jimin requests? please comment down below a scenario and i will publish it as soon as possible. <3~authornim