Morning with BTS (part 2)

You were about to cook until namjoon approached you. "Eunha, do you need any help?" He asked. "Hyung, for the sake of world peace, please don't." Taehyung said, followed by the rest of bangtail nodding their head, agreeing to that Taehyung just said. You started chopping the ingredients, sprinkle some salt and pepper and add the rice and kimchi. You continued cooking until you finished all of the meals they wanted. After you're done, you brought the food to the table and yelled "Guys, food is ready!"

Everyone went to the dining table and saw the food you made. You can tell how hungry they were just by looking at their eyes as their eyes sparkled. "It looks really delicious!" J-Hope said. Each member tried the food and gave you compliments. "You're really good at cooking." Jimin complimented you. "Thank you, Jimin." You said, blushing. "We should cook together sometimes." Jin suggested. "Sure." You smiled. Suga gave you a thumbs up. "Wow... Noona, this is one of the best tteoppoki I've ever tried." Jung kook said. The rest were too busy eating.

After eating dinner with them, you were about to wash the dishes until Jimin approached you and said "Let me do it. I'm sure you're very tired from cooking." Jimin suggested. "No. Its okay. it's my job anyways." You answered "How about we do it together?" He asked. "Sure." You agreed. "So, I heard I'm your bias." Jimin said while trying not to make an eye contact with you. "Oh... t-that. yeah haha" You rubbed the back of your neck, blushing. "You're cute. I like you." He said while chuckling. His statement made you blush even harder. "T-thank you." you stuttered. "So, I guess we're a thing now?" He asked. "yeah." you smiled. After the two of you finished washing the dishes, the two of you said goodnight and went back to your own rooms. You quickly took a shower and went to bed.

~Next morning~

You woke up early, making breakfast for them. Nobody is awake except you which is understandable because you've seen how hard they work, how many times they sacrificed their sleeping hours to practice and show their fans a better performance. You let them rest a little bit more while you make breakfast. Today, you decided to make bacon and pancakes. While flipping the bacon on the pan, you felt a strong muscular arm around your waist. You got scared, causing you jumped a little."Good morning, babe." Jimin mumbled on the crook of your neck. "Good morning." You smiled. "Did my baby had a good sleep?" You asked. "Of course i did. I dreamt of you." He said cutely. You were done cooking and put the food on the table. You fed him his breakfast. "Open your mouth, baby." You said. "Jiminie will not eat unless you kiss his lips." He said in a baby tone. "Alright, alright." You gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled and opened his mouth like a little kid.

You heard a small giggle but its not from you nor Jimin. You look to the left to see each member of bangtail peeking out from their room doors. "You guys are so cute." Suga cooed. "Hyung, you didn't tell us that you guys are dating." Jung kook pouted. "B-but I like Eunha too." Jung kook sulked. "Go away, coconut head. She's mine. Find someone else." Jimin replied, causing the others to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was it? I hope you like it. Please comment on the comment section for any Jimin imagines requests. Thank you for reading! <3 authornim~