sleepover party (part 1)

*your name here will be eunha

It is finally the last day of school and your best friends a.k.a bangtan decided to have a sleepover party for the rest of the weekend. "Eunha-ya, would you like to join our sleepover?" Jungkook asked. "I'm not sure. We have a lot of holiday homework to do." you frowned. "pretty please with a cherry on top" jungkook said while showing you his puppy-eyes that you can't resist. "Fine." You said as you finally gave in to him. "Great! I'll pick you up at 6 then." Jungkook smiled.

Knowing that you had a huge crush on jimin, Jungkook had made a plan for the two of you to be together. Little did you know, Jimin also had a crush on you but, being the scaredy cat that he is, he did not want to ruin this beautiful friendship of you and him and decided to brush it off.

You went home and told your mom that you were going to spend the night on a sleepover with some of your friends. Your mom agreed and you quickly packed your bags, getting ready for jungkook to arrive and pick you up. Five minutes later, You heard the doorbell ring. Knowing it was jungkook, you rushed to open your front door to see jungkook leaning his hand on the wall. "Ready to go, Eunha?" He asked. you simply nodded and took you luggage with you. Being the gentlemen that he is, Jungkook put your luggage on the back of his car and opened the door for you. You smiled and thanked him.

Their house is not far away as its only five-minute away from my house. Once we have arrived at their house, you knocked on their door and Taehyung, your other best friend opened the door and immediately hugged you. "Eunha! You're finally here!" He said excitedly. You chuckled and hugged him back. As you stepped into their house, you saw everyone doing their own thing. Once they've all seen you, they stopped whatever they're doing and approached you. "Eunha annyeong!" They all greeted. "Hi everyone" You smiled as you waved your hand.

"Eunha-ya, would you like to help me bake cookies?" Jin asked. "Sure!" you smiled sheepishly as you followed him to the kitchen both of you prepared the ingredients and started mixing the cookie batter. 30 minutes have passed and the cookies are finally done. The both of you brought the cookies to the living room, where everyone is. Namjoon and Suga were producing some melody for a new song, J-hope and Taehyung were doing their school assignments, Jungkook and Jimin were lying on the sofa watching the television. "Guys, cookies are here!" You yelled while holding the plate full of freshly baked cookies. They immediately ran to you and tried the cookies you made. "Wow this is delicious!" Jung kook said. Both Namjoon and J-hope gave you two thumbs up. "This is swag" Suga said while pointing at the half-eaten cookies. Taehyung and Jimin were too busy enjoying the cookies to talk. You chuckled at their cuteness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it guys? I know there's not much jimin in this episode but i promise that part 2 will be mostly about you and jimin. <3 ~authornim