Wedding (part 2)

It is now days before the wedding. Jimin's mom and Jimin himself wanted to accompany you to pick your wedding gown for the wedding. To be honest, you felt really grateful that Jimin's mom were there to help you with the wedding preparation. These past few days, you were very stressed out due to the wedding that is happening in a few days. You tried a few dresses until you, Jimin and his mom is satisfied with the appearance of the dress. After buying the wedding dress, it was Jimin's turn to find the perfect tuxedo for the wedding. He looks charming in every tuxedo. He decided to get the regular black tuxedo with while blouse to match with my white gown. Next, we visited the diamond store to find the perfect ring. Jimin asked me to pick whichever ring that i think is suitable for us. His mom helped me to pick out the perfect ring and suggested which diamond is the best one.

After countless of sleepless nights passed by, it was finally the night before the wedding. You and Jimin were very nervous. Because he can't sleep, he decided to text you. 

Jimin: "Baby, are you awake?"

You: Yeah... I can't sleep, i'm so nervous

Jimin: Me too... I can't believe I'm getting married to the woman of my life <3

You: and I can't believe I'm getting married to the man of my life  <3

Jimin: Awwww <3 anyways, we should get some sleep, we have a big day ahead of us.

You: Yeah... We sure do. I'll go to sleep first then! Good night!

Jimin: Good night! Dream of me, baby :) 

~The next day~

You woke up from the sound of birds chirping and the sun peaking through the windows. You stretched your body and got ready for big day. You took a shower and wore a short brides dress and wait for Jimin to pick you up as you decided to get ready in the dressing room behind the ballroom. You waited around 5 minutes until you saw a limo in front of your house. Jimin stepped out of the limo, took your hand, lead you to the limo and opened the door for you. 

Once you've arrived at the ballroom, you went to the dressing room and got changed. After you got changed, a make up artist did your hair and make-up for the wedding and you are ready. Before the ceremony starts, you heard a knock at your dressing room door. You opened it to reveal Jimin all dressed up. He looked so charming yet so perfect. "Woah... You look so beautiful" Jimin said, amazed. You smiled. "and you look so handsome." you told him.

~Wedding ceremony starts~

You walked down the isle, with your bridesmaids behind you,  your dad beside you, tearing up as he realised that his baby girl is all grown up and he'll be passing his baby girl to his son in law. Once you walked to other end of the isle, you let go of your father's hand and held Jimin's hands. "You look stunning." He whispered. "Thank you." You smiled. You tighten the grip around his hand, signalling him that you're nervous. He rubbed the back of your hands with his thumb, calming you down, telling you not to be nervous. 

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Lee EunHa as your wife?" "Yes, I do." He confidently said. "Do you, Lee Eunha, take Park Jimin as your husband?" "Yes, I do." You confidently answered. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" The priest said. Without hesitating, Jimin had his hands on your waist and kissed you passionately. A few moments later, the both of you separated, gasping for air.

"You're officially my wifey" He cheered

" and you're officially my hubby" you smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... How was it? Did you enjoy it? I hope you liked it! Any request? please comment down below! <3~authornim