Morning with BTS (part 1)

You wrote an email to Big Hit entertainment, asking if you could work there. Days after sending the email, the agency finally wrote back to you. Surprisingly, they accepted you and you couldn't believe which department they want you to work for the company. The email from the agency reads:

Dear Ms Eunha,

We, BigHit Entertainment had received your email and we are happy to welcome you to our Big Hit family. From now on, you will be working as BTS's manager. So you will have to follow them to their schedule and take care of them. You will also be living with them so please pack your things and we will sent you a driver to pick up your luggages to BTS's dorm. You will start working tomorrow and you will be introduced to the crew members and to the BTS themselves by tomorrow morning at 9 AM sharp in the company building. So please do not be late and we look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Big Hit Entertainment

You were so happy hearing this news. You started packing your clothes and necessities. That night you couldn't even sleep because you are both nervous and excited. Your ultimate bias is Jimin and you still can't accept the fact that you'll be meeting him and living with him starting from tomorrow.

~fast forward tomorrow~

You woke up very early today, feeling excited and nervous about meeting them. Not long after, you started getting ready and the driver that the company had sent to pick you up had arrived. "Please enter the car while I put your luggage in the trunk, Ms Eunha." The driver kindly told you. "Thank you, Sir." You answered and smiled at him. After putting all your luggages in the trunk, the driver went to the driver's seat and began driving. Not long after, You had arrived in the company and was greeted by some of the company staffs. "Good Morning, Ms Eunha. Welcome to the Big Hit company." She said. You just simply nodded and smiled. She brought you inside the building and gave you a tour of all the rooms in the building. After she's done explaining all the rules of the company, she finally told you to go to the room on the left and meet BTS. With your heart racing, you entered the room and was greeted by seven handsome mens. "Oh, you must be our new manager!" Taehyung yelled. "Yeah." You said while smiling. "Hi I'm Namjoon, I'm the leader of the group. Nice to meet you!" Namjoon said. "Hi I'm Jin, the oldest of the group." He smiled. "Hi! I'm your hope, I'm J-hope!" He cheerfully said. "Hi, I'm Suga but you can call me yoongi."He waved. "Hi! I'm Jimin! You can call me chimchim." He said. "Hi, I'm Taehyung but you can call me V." He smiled while doing a V pose. "Hi! I'm the golden maknae, I'm Jungkook!" He said enthusiastically. "Hi, I'm Eunha, Your new manager." You said while smiling.

The members and you were having a conversation until you hear the dance instructor saying "Lets start the dance practice!" The members immediately ran to their dance position and began dancing. After hours and hours of dancing, the dance instructor finally let them go home and rest. You took their water bottles and hand them one by one. "Thanks, Eunha." They said while catching their breaths.

"Guys, lets go home now." Jin suggested. "Finally!" Suga said. "Come on, Eunha. Lets go to the Van." Jimin said while holding your hand, leading you to the van. "I'm seating beside Eunha!" Jimin cheered. "I'm sitting on the other side of Noona." Jung kook quickly said. All of you went in the van had conversations. "So, Eunha, Who's your favourite member?" J-hope asked. "It's me right, Noona?" Jung kook asked. "No, it's me." Taehyung said. "Hey hey hey, I'm the most handsome. So it must be me right?" Jin said, confidently. "Tell us, Eunha." Jimin said nervously. "I like Jimin the most." You answered. "Really?" Jimin asked with happiness showing in his eyes. You nodded while smiling. "Look at him, he's blushing." J-hope and Suga said. "Aigoo, You're so cute." Taehyung cooed. "Ah, Taehyung-ah, stop." Jimin said while covering his blushing face with his small hands. "But the two of you actually look good together." Jin said while making a heart around the you and Jimin with his hands. You lightly chuckled.

After 10 minutes of seating in the car, you finally arrived at the dorms. Jin showed you the tour of the dorm and showed walked you to your room. "Okay, Eunha, this is your room." Jin said while giving you a warm smile. "If you need anything you can just tell me or any of the members." He said. "Okay, thanks Jin." You smiled.

You went into your room and unpacked your things. After you packed your things, you sat on the edge of the bed, scrolling through your instagram feed. Not long after, you earn a knock. "Come in!" You said. The door opened and jungkook's head appeared through the space of the door. "Noona, We're hungry can you make us some food?" Jung kook said while giving you the puppy eye look. "Sure." you smiled, not being able to resist his cute smile. You went to the kitchen, put the apron on and asked them what they would like. "Kimchi fried rice, samgyeopsal (pork belly) and tteoppoki! (spicy rice cake)." They yelled in unison. 'Okay. Give me 15 minutes and it'll be ready." You told them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned for part two! <3 authornim~

bts jimin imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara