Fan meeting

Today is the day you've been dreaming of. You, a regular teenager, living an ordinary life, is a huge fan of bts and today, they are having a fan meeting in your country. You were so excited and nervous at the same time. Its your first time going to a bts event. You can't even imagines seeing Jimin a.k.a your bias, right in front of your eyes, showing fan service to you. You were squealing like crazy for the whole day and you can't even sleep due to the excitement it gave you.

The next morning, you woke up from your not-so-good sleep and got ready for the fan meeting. You walked to the bathroom, brushed your teeth, took a shower, curl your hair, put a little bit of make up and head down stairs to have some breakfast. You went to the fan meeting alone since none of your friends are interested. You drove to the fan meeting and waited in line. From the back of the line, where you are standing, you can see Jungkook doing some aegyo towards the fan. Months before the fan meeting, you decided to buy gifts for each member. You bought a mario figure toy to add to his collection, a cute round glasses for Namjoon so that he can be more adorable, a comfortable cushion for Yoongi so he can sleep more peacefully, a sunshine plushy for Hoseok, an alien doll for Taehyung and for Jimin, You bought him a cat ears since you thought that it would look really cute on him. You waited in line while holding the bag full of presents on your right hand and their latest album on your other hand. You waited patiently, as you wee getting closer to them, you legs started loosing its energy, giving you jelly legs. You waited patiently as the line moves slowly.

It was finally your turn, so you walk to the first member, Hoseok. "Hi J-Hope Oppa!" You greeted cheerfully. "Hello! Whats your name?" He ask while giving you a big smile. After spending 5 minutes talking to Hoseok, you moved to your right. "Hi Rapmon Oppa!" You said cheered. "Hi, cutie. What's your name?" He asked while giving you a warm smile, showing his cute dimples. Next, is Jin. "Hi! Jin Oppa!" You smiled. "I really love 'eat jin' (Jin's eating broadcast)" You said while giving him a smile. "Swag oppa, annyeong!" You greeted Yoongi cheerfully. You told him how much you love his mixtape and went to the next member. "Hi kookie!" You greeted while avoiding the word "Oppa" since you knew he hated being called that. "Hi! what's your name?" He asked. "Eunha." You answered while smiling. "What a beautiful name." He said while giving you a wink. "Kookie-ah, I have something for you." You told him. "What could it be?" He said while smiling at you. You pulled out a cute bunny headband. "Ta-daaaa" You said. "Its so cute!" he cheered. You smiled while putting the headband on his head. "Whaaa, thank you!" He cheered. Lastly, you went to Jimin. "Hi Oppa!" You cheered. "Hi baby." He said while giving you a smirk. Then he suddenly turn into a cute mochi, hiding his face out of embarrassment. "So cute!" You said while pinching his cheeks. "Not as cute as you, though." He said with a warm smile while cupping his hands on your cheeks, gently rubbing them with his thumb which made you blush madly. "Aww so cute" He said while ruffling your hair. You place the head band in his head and held his hands, intertwining you fingers with his, not wanting to let go. Unfortunately, the time is up and it is finally time for you to leave. Jimin signed the cd and wrote something on the cover. You took the cd, waved at him and went to the exit.

You were sad that the fan meeting is over. You opened your its album to see what each member wrote. You were happy until something caught your attention. You saw Jimin's sign and he wrote a short letter below. "It was nice meeting you. Unfortunately, we couldn't talk for long at the fan sign, but, here's my phone number xxxxxxxx call me and we can get to know each other even more." ~Jimin.

You squealed but later thought that it could be a prank and that it wasn't his number. You tried calling the number and you heard a familiar voice. "Hello?" He said. "Hi, is this Jimin?" You asked. "Yeah. Eunha? Is that you?" He asked. "Y-yeah." You answered. "why are you stuttering?" he asked. "N-no. I was just shocked that it was actually you. I thought it was a prank." You explained. He chuckled through the phone. "Why would I prank such a cute girl like you?" He said while laughing. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you earlier. Do you perhaps want to meet tomorrow at a coffee shop?" He asked. "I'm free tomorrow. Sure!" You replied. "Great! I'll text you the address later." He said. "Okay." You said as you smiled through the phone.

And that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship you had with Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it guys? Did you like it? If you do please vote for this story and stay tuned for more chapters. Thank you for reading! <3 Authornim~