Kissing booth

It was finally your favorite time of the year when your school has a bazaar. So basically, every year, your school has a bazaar event and every class get to open a stall of food, clothings or even a room for haunted house. When the teacher asked your class, what booth do they want to open, the whole class agreed on kissing booth. 1 kiss for a dollar. The whole class decided that the money earned will be donated to an orphanage. Your classmates also decided that you would be the one to stand behind the stall, kissing the customers. You hated and cringed at the idea but had no choice and ended up agreeing to them.

It was finally the day of the bazaar. For the past few weeks, your classmates has been very busy decorating the stall and printing out posters to advertise. Without knowing anything, you were the one standing behind the stall. Since it was still early, only some students had arrived. You were listening to some Red Velvet songs, not realising that a customer is standing infront of you. "Oh! Jimin! You scared me" You said, shocked. Jimin is the schools heart throb.He sings well, dances well, has a good personality and his looks is to die for. To be honest, you had a huge crush on him"Hehehe... Sorry Eunha" He apologized. "Its fine." You smiled sheepishly. "So, kissing booth, huh." He said "yeah.." you laughed akwardly. "Cool!" He said while taking 5 dollars out of his wallet. He dropped it on the box and looked at your eyes and smiled warmly. He pulled you close to him, one hand under your chin, tilting your face to meet his and his other hand on your back, holding you closer to him, making the kiss deeper. Once he kissed you 5 times, you pulled away and smiled shyly. "I have something to tell you." He said. "W-what is it?" You stuttered, nervous on what he was gonna say. " I like you, Eunha." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, looking at the ground. You were shocked. So shocked that you thought your eye balls were gonna fall. "I like you too." You said, blushing. He smiled and pulled you closer to him before reaching a 50 dollar note from his wallet and dropping it in the box. "50 kisses coming up!" You said cheerfully. Jimin giggled at your cuteness and pinches your nose. " You're so cute." He said while leaning in and kissing you passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it guys? Did you like it? Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment for any jimin imagine requests. ~authornim<3