Classmate

Today was just another regular day, like everyday. You woke up, got ready to go to school, went down to the dining room and had breakfast. "I'll be going now mom!" You said. "Okay, good luck!" Your mom replied. You walked to school since your school is only  a few blocks away from your home. After 5 minutes of walking, you had finally arrived at school. You went to your class and sat in your assigned seat. You didn't really have any friends because you didn't give a damn about socialising with others. That being said, you are always lonely, sitting in class with no friends. The bell rang and the teacher walked in said that she had an announcement to make. You didn't even care as you thought that it will be just one of those boring after school activities. But you are wrong. " Class, we have a new classmate today." The teacher announced. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher told the new student. "Hello everyone, My name is Park Jimin. Please take care of me." He introduced himself. "He's cute" You thought. "Alright, Jimin, please sit beside Eunha. Hearing what the teacher just said, you got shocked but immediately smiled at him as you saw him walking towards your direction. 'Hi, I'm Jimin." He waved his hand. "I'm Eunha." You smiled. He settled down and sat  beside you. Throughout the class, the both of you had connected pretty well as the both of you realised that the both of you had similar likes, dislikes and hobbies. The both of you got close in no time. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. "Eunha, where are you going?" He stopped you and asked. "I'm going to the canteen to have lunch." You answered. "Can I join you?" He asked, smiling. At first you felt weird because you were used to eating by yourself. "Sure." You smiled.

On the way to the canteen, people were staring at you because you're actually talking with a person, which made them shocked. He liked his arm around yours and continued walking. "Eunha-ya, why are their staring at us?" He asked. "Don't mind them, they're annoying." You answered. The both of you ate your lunch and talked more about your hobbies.

After class ended, the both of you decided to go home together as you found out that his house was just right in front of yours. The both of you walked home together while listening to Jimin's jokes. It didn't took long for the both of you to become best friends. 

"Eunha-ya, lets study together for out exam tomorrow." He said happily. "Sure!" You said cheerfully. Since then, the both of you were literally inseparable. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it guys? Did you like it? Make sure to comment in the comment section for any Jimin requests. Stay tuned for more Jimin imagines! <3 -authornim