World Tour

Its that time of the year when you would get very lonely. The time when Jimin and his group members would do a world tour leaving you alone. Ever since you are dating Jimin, the members and you are very close. They think of you as their little sister and you think of them as your older brother. Jimin and you had been dating for almost 2 years now. Fans might think, how lucky I am, to be dating one of the hottest kpop boy group, and yes, you feel very grateful for the opportunity to be dating him. He is such a sweetheart. He might look sexy and all on stage. But, once he gets off stage, he turns into a kind hearted, innocent and cheerful baby. You are currently living together with BTS, in their dorm. Jin and Namjoon shares a room, Yoongi with J-hope, Taehyung and Jungkook, You and Jimin.

You are now at the dorm, cooking dinner for them while waiting for them to come home from practice. They had always told you not to cook for them because they do not want to burden you. But you felt bad for Jin. Since Jin is the only one who can cook, other than you, even after the tiring practice, he has to go home and cook for the rest. You felt really bad for him as he must've been very tired, especially because he is the oldest group member, so he has to help Namjoon take care of the other members. You decided to cook pork belly, beef stew, Kimchi fried rice and black bean noodle. It is tiring cooking for them because they eat in large portions and there are 7 members in total. It's very tiring to cook in a large portion all at once. "But, its okay. You shouldn't be complaining because the members are probably way more tired than you are, but they do not complain." You thought to yourself. You tied up your hair into a bun, wash your hands and prepare to cook.

After cooking all the foods, you put the food into 3 plates and a bowl. You also decided to make honey-lemon tea for them to help them feel more energized and to protect their throat after all that singing. Today is the last dinner that the BTS members and you will have together as they will be leaving to Japan by tomorrow afternoon. You were thinking frowning to yourself, thinking about not seeing Jimin for the next few months, but you were snapped out of the thought when you heard the door clicked. You rushed to the front door and acted like you just ran down the stairs because you didn't want them to know your dinner surprise. "Hi oppa!" You waved at the members.They faintly smiled. "How was your day?" you asked. "Tiring as always." Jimin responded as the others were too tired to answer. The other members were walking towards the couch, while Jin went to the kitchen, preparing to cook dinner. "Eunha-ya, you made dinner for us?" Jin asked, surprised when he looked at the food on the kitchen counter. "Yeah, I made you guys dinner since I figured that you must be really tired from all the practicing." You smiled at him. "Thanks. You're really the best." He said, smiling while ruffling your hair. "Guys, Eunha made us dinner." Jin announced. Everyone immediately had a smile on their faces. "Really?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah. Now hurry before the food gets cold." Jin said. Everyone got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. When you went to the kitchen, you noticed that Jimin is not there. So you went to the living room, waking Jimin up so that he can have his dinner and rest. You saw him, sleeping cutely on the sofa. "Oppa." You called him while kissing his cheeks. He stretches his arms and opened his eyes. "Baby." He smiled while rubbing your cheeks with his thumbs. "I miss you so much." He said while pouting. "I miss you too, Oppa." You said cutely. "Lets eat dinner, oppa." You said. "Okay." He said while getting up from the sofa and walking to the kitchen. "Jimin-ah, Eunha made this for us." Jin bragged. "Really? You made this for us?" He asked while hugging your waist. "Yeah." You said. "Lets eat guys!" Namjoon said. Everyone tried your food. "Wow, Noona! This is amazing!" Jung kook said, giving you a thumbs-up. "You should cook more often, Eunha!" Taehyung said and the members agreed. "Thanks guys!" You said. "Eunha, we could make meals for the members together next time!" Jin suggested. "Sure!" You said happily. "Yeah. You guys should, I bet it will be amazing." J-hope said. "Hyung, don't steal my girlfriend." Jimin said while pouting. "You know, girls who can cook are my type. Eunha can cook and she's so cute. An additional points to be my girlfriend." Jin said teasing Jimin. Jimin gave him a death glare and looks at you for reaction. You decided to go with the flow and tease Jimin as well. "Jin oppa is handsome and can cook. Just like my type." You teased Jimin. "Maybe we should be together so we can be the most perfect couple." Jin said. "NO! SHE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY." Jimin yelled in jealousy. "Calm down, Jimin. We're just joking." Yoongi said calmly. Jimin gave you the puppy look and hugs you by the waist. "Promise me, you won't leave me and date Jin hyung or any other guys." He said while pouting. "Arasseo (Alright)." You hug him back.