"죽음"

They looked at the white light, it would only spark and act up if anything happened. So the two boys in the kitchen where suspicious at first, but went back to what they were doing. But the older of the two spoke up again.

"Yah, Yoongi, do you think that there is someone coming?" He asked, the other barely lifted his head up and only glared at the older. In return the other smacked Yoongi's head and said "Yah! Answer me, will ya! I asked you something!" He said and Yoongi just glared more at the other, but sighed nonetheless, knowing it doesn't make sense to disobey.

"I don't know Jin-Hyung, it normally only sparks when someone new comes, but until now no one came, we won't know really!" Yoongi said sighing he only wanted to sleep, but maybe the kitchen and the table weren't the smartest decision he has ever made to sleep. He sighed knowing he will just get interrupted so he settled to just laying his head down and closing his eyes, but not falling asleep. It stayed like that for a long while until there was a thud heard from the white light and an 'oof'. Yoongi lifted his head up from the table and stood up standing next to Jin. They looked at each other and had the exact same thought as they went to whisper something to the other.

"Do you think he knows he is a ghost and still on earth? Should we tell him?" Jin asked and Yoongi looked at the older smirking.

"Nah, let him figure it out by himself!" The younger replied and walked over to the boy sitting on the floor, rubbing his bum. When the boy heard the footsteps he looked up and was shocked to see someone else here.

"What?" Was the only thing he said, to say he was confused was an understatement. More like, so confused that he didn't even knew where his feet was anymore. He thought he would go to hell, but look where he is now, it is something completely different. He doesn't even know how to explain.

"Oh boy, are you ok?" Yoongi asked and looked at the boy on the ground, he could be a grumpy little ass, yes, but he also cared about others. The younger looked up and furrowed his eyebrows, then looked around the kitchen, it was a small kitchen with red fronts and a mahagony table with seven stools in the middle. Shaking his head to get rid of his thoughts, the younger finally answered.

"Yeah, I think so... I mean, I am supposed to be dead and in heaven or hell, but this seems like neither of both. So confused?" He more asked than answered. The two others looked at each other and smirked totally knowing that feeling. Being confused after coming here, they had that already left behind them. Shaking their heads to each other they started to smile.

"Well, I don't know man, we woke up here too at one point!" Yoongi said shrugging nonchalantly, Taehyung's face went a few shades paler. His thoughts wandered of and he wondered, is he in a bad dream. He was so sure he killed himself after wrecking that motel room. He was so sure. What happened, why is he here and how did he get here? He didn't knew. His thoughts though were interupted by a guy storming into the room.

"Hyungs! You won't believe...!" He said trailing off after seeing the poor boy on the ground, raising an eyebrow, Jin motioned for him to stay quite. He could possibly spill the beans, before the boy finds out what is happening. The boy had an incredibly baffled expression not knowing what to say, he just looked from one of them to another, what was happening, a mystery to him. Finally he found the strength to stand up, now standing he bowed.

"Sorry, for intruding like that, I am Taehyung by the way!" The confused boy introduced himself, the others looked at him for his behavior. They did not expect him to be this polite, since all of them were rather rudely upon coming here. So they blinked surprised, why did he? They looked between each other and then bowed too to accept his apology.

"Hello Taehyung, I am Kim Seokjin and the oldest here!" Jin bowed to the younger boy. Who looked wide eyed, he really thought this Hyung was handsome, looking to the others he had exactly the same thought, so he looked at each of them again. Then a pale slightly smaller boy then him spoke up. He looked to the boy and raised an eyebrow why was he so pale.