"민 윤기"

Yoongi was the second one, this time it was easier. Yoongi said he wanted to search for Jin-Hyung, because he didn't believe that he just disappeared. So Taehyung said he could assume where he went missing so he went with Yoongi. Their initial plan was to actually get Yoongi as the second one. They walked down to where they talked to Jin-Hyung, after they didn't find him, Yoongi wanted to search further. Taehyung suggested to go to a part that Yoongi should be painfully familiar with.

Looking around the oldest of the two had a strangely familiar feeling, the building was never build up again. That is why it was still in ruins, no one cared about it. Taehyung pretended to look around the ruin for Jin.

"Uhm, Taehyung! Why are we here?" Yoongi asked making Taehyung look up, he looked at the older questioningly.

"Why? Is there something wrong Yoongi-Hyung?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi shook his head. He couldn't, no he wouldn't tell Taehyung what's been on his mind, why he didn't wanted to be here. For Yoongi there was so much nope here.

"Taehyung could we go away? I don't want to stay here." Yoongi said tugging on Taehyung's sleeve. The other though didn't listen to the older and just walked further to the burned house. More like unusable apartment complex.

"No let's see if he is here! Maybe we find him." Taehyung said shrugging it off. He went into the first floor and saw MinJi there. Smiling he skipped over to the girl, said girl started to smile when she saw her ghost friend. Waving at him, Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm, Taehyung, why can she see us?" Yoongi asked and MinJi giggled at the question.

"I can hear you too, not just see you. I don't know about you, but this place has it's charms, even though it is dangerous since it can collapse anytime." MinJi said, Taehyung looked at her eyes wide.

"What are you talking about MinJi?! Don't be like this!" She giggled a little and smiled apologetically at Taehyung.

"I am sorry, I just sometimes think like this after all I've been through! It feels like it would be better if I died, but you know I wouldn't do this. I hope there are more chances for me in life and I can accomplish everything I want." MinJi calmed down Taehyung who walked over to her, taking her hand, well not really for MinJi it was a cold grasp, sending shivers down her spine.

"Come on we will look for a better place where you can't die, we could stay here, because we are already dead." He said pulling her out to the backyard, no one could see in here and no one wanted to, perfect for them to talk.

"Ok, but like what is happening?" Yoongi now spoke up and the other two looked at each other. Taehyung smiled sadly.

"Yoongi-Hyung, you won't find Jin-Hyung..." Taehyung trailed of and Yoongi looked bewildered at the younger, this isn't what he wanted to hear. He really didn't want to hear it. He will find Jin-Hyung!

"What do you mean? He has to be somewhere!" Taehyung walked up to Yoongi and wanted to lay a hand on the olders shoulder who only slapped it away.

"Don't touch me!" Yoongi growled at Taehyung. The younger took a few steps back, he was afraid a little.

"Look, he is up there, this is MinJi, she is Jimin's sister." Taehyung said first pointing to the heaven and then to MinJi, she smiled a little smile and waved. Looking between the two Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"What? But like why can she see us?" Yoongi asked pointing to MinJi.

"Well, I was born this way, my mother saw ghosts too so she told me everything she knew. I am here to stop ghosts from becoming demons!" MinJi said, Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed.