"김 석진"

Taehyung did it, he got Seokjin with him. Though the older was a little suspicious he followed the younger boy by his "adventures". To be honest he found them boring, but he went along nonetheless.

They wandered around the streets of Seoul and Jin really didn't knew why he went with him. Sighing he saw where they were and he painfully remembered what happened here, Taehyung though couldn't know what happened there could he?

Seokjin shook his head, he couldn't knew. That was something none of them knew, yes Taehyung once asked them if they ever talked about what happened out of curiosity, but he couldn't possibly have found anything out. Still they walked further into the alleyway, the abandoned alleyway where MinJi stood looking up at the sky. When she heard the approaching footsteps, she looked to the two approaching figures. She smiled seeing the two, Jin raised one eyebrow.

"Hello, you made it!" MinJi said smiling bright, the smile painfully reminded Jin of Jimin's smile when he smiled, an actual proper smile.

"What is happening here?" Jin asked, voice trembling slightly. He looked between the two.

"Don't you recognize this place?" MinJi asked, Jin shook his head to get rid of all the thoughts running through his mind right now. 

"Yes I do, but why? What?" Jin asked in confusion, MinJi took a step further to Taehyung. Putting a hand on his shoulder she smiled again.

"Hello, I am Park MinJi, I am Park Jimin's sister and I can see ghosts." Jin's jaw dropped open, he didn't saw that coming like at all. Jimin's sister? That is why the smile looked so similar!

"Oh, Jimin's sister?"  MinJi nodded, looking grimly at Seokjin. Making him look down.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset." Jin said making MinJi shake her head.

"No it is not like that, it's just I wish, I could have seen it coming. I didn't and couldn't stop it, makes me sad. We are not here for that though, what happened exactly to you?" MinJi asked making Jin sit down and ruffle his hair.

"It is a long story..." This made Taehyung and MinJi sit down. Jin sighed again before he started to talk. "Well, I would never have drunk much and drove after, but that day was different... My girlfriend broke up with me and alcohol was the only thing I could turn too. Before I even went there I just curled myself up and cried. She was such a good catch, everyone told me so. I knew she was the one and I even wanted to ask her to marry me, then on that day she came to me. She told me that she had cheated on me, that she doesn't love me anymore. In the end I should have been grateful that she ended it there on a honest note, but it hurt knowing the person you loved so dearly, held so close. The person you kissed and hugged, you have gone through good and bad, that this person is suddenly gone from your life, just like this!" Jin said snipping his fingers to emphasize his point.

"Then I slept the whole day, drank alcohol, became more reckless than ever, I... I shouldn't have done what I did next... Something I regret till now. I sat down at the drivers side of the car, drove to a bar, drunk my ass off until I couldn't walk straight, I believe that the people at the bar wanted to get me a taxi. They didn't want me to drunk drive. I refused and a few punches landed right and left. I never thought I would do something so reckless, I was never one to pick up a fight or to get that drunk." Jin burried his head in his hands, sobs started to erupt from his throat, the other two looked at each other and Taehyung put a hand on Jin's shoulder. It was a comforting manner. Jin soon stopped sobbing so much and calmed down.

"They threw me out the bar and the next things were a blur, I got into the car and drove, how I drove I don't have a clue... It is just that I should have been more considerate, but with the hurt and the alcohol... I was depressed and didn't thought straight I just went further with it, not stopping. I knew it was wrong, fuck all I wanted was to forget the pain... All it did though was to inflict more pain, the alcohol was the poison driving me further. I even did a hit and run, I know who the person is... I am painfully aware of who the person I ran over was. Jeon Jungkook. A boy who should have lived a happy life, maybe, but because of me he's dead. He is fucking dead and I am the one to blame here, not you or the person who wanted to call the taxi... No it was me, it all was me. Everything probably started with me. I started crying after I did the hit and run, ugly sobbing, making my driving even worse. Shit. Then I came here to the bridge and crashed frontal into another person. They also died. God did I have a killing spree that night. Three people!" Jin said making Taehyung and MinJi count, but they only counted two people he killed.

"Jungkook, the other driver and me. My inner self was dead long before that night. I always wanted to apologize to Jungkook, but I didn't want him to hate me. So I didn't, so what should I do to get to the afterlife?" Jin asked looking up at MinJi, she smiled.

"Actually it is easy, stop regretting what happened, yes shit happens and we all wished it didn't. The thing is we can't change the past, you can't change what you did that day, we can't change it, but you can accept it. You can and if you do, maybe life will give you a better second chance. You won't know until you did though, that is why we brought you here. There is the grudge you hold against yourself, in there. Let it go and life with the choices you made, things won't change the longer you stay here. It would only get worse." MinJi said and Jin slowly nodded they let him think, he should take as long as he wants. Just not until the next day.

Jin seemed to be going through many emotions, there was hurt, anger, hate, regret. Everything negative, maybe some things won't ever change.

Jin always told himself, that even if he can't change what happened he should always stay here. Maybe that isn't what he should do, maybe he just should accept fate. These thoughts made him overthink everything yes he regretted, but he felt himself slowly accept that it happens.

Taehyung watched as Jin slowly began to fade, he watched with tears in his eyes. That is what should have happened a long time ago. He looked to MinJi and began crying silently, he fell for her during their scheming. Some things aren't meant to be.

"Ok, I thought over it," Jin interrupted Taehyung's train of thought. "Yes, I can't change it, yes, I should accept my fate. Tell Jungkook I am sorry, tell everyone I love them. Taehyung, thank you! I hope you do well and accept everything too, even if I don't know what happened!" Taehyung nodded and cried hugging his Hyung a last time as he faded into nothingness. Taehyung didn't felt good, even though he just did good.

"I am sorry, but it is for the better. Taehyung," MinJi started and put a hand on his arm.

"Thank you without you I wouldn't be able to do this with all these boys, you also give me one last chance to talk to my brother! Thank you!" The loving gaze in her eyes made Taehyung sigh, but he smiled and told her it was nothing.

Taehyung knew his love will never be accepted and it would never work out anyway. It was a bitter feeling, leaving a sour taste in his mouth. This was nothing he ever thought would happen, wishing to live again because he fell in love with a girl after he died. Out of all the scenarios this had to be what has to happen.

The both bid each other goodbye, that day, Taehyung went out with Jin, but Jin never returned. To the questions of the others he said, he didn't knew what happened. Jin Hyung was gone suddenly. They just left him be since he seemed to be in a sour mood. There is just so much he can do, sighing he laid down on his bed, preparing for the next day.

---------------

Yeah, so that happened... Bye it is already quarter past 12 am...