"김 태형"

“When today passes, it feels like tomorrow will be different
Will I be able to go on without you”

Taehyung's heart felt heavy, he knew what this meant for him. He looked at MinJi, who looked down. Her feet seemed to be more interesting than anything else. Taehyung opened and closed his mouth.

"M-" This made MinJi snap her head up.

"Don't say it, don't freaking say it!" She said and looked at Taehyung with remorse. Tears started to spill out her eyes again.

"But..." Again she interrupted.

"Taehyung, I am sorry, just don't say this! Please, please take me... Take me to where you killed yourself, I just-" Hiccupping she took a step forward. "I just want to know this." She told the older boy infront of her who only nodded. 

"Uhm, follow me then!" Taehyung said and started walking to where he was the last time seen living. He knew there were still unsaid things between the two of them. He just didn't knew it would be this thick, the silence.

Even though there was silence between them, it seemed deafening for Taehyung. He looked everywhere, taking in Seoul, for probably the last time in this live. He looked back seeing MinJa strutting behind him.

Once they reached the motel he sighed. This meant their goodbye. He looked over to MinJi. Who started to look up.

"If you say the things, you currently have on your mind, you will disappear. Before you do that, just know, if you have lived... We would have been meant to be. Just... Just so you know!" She told, tears again streaming down her cheeks. Stumbling a few steps towards the boy. Catching the girl in his arms.

"MinJi, if- if you don't..." Taehyung started but was interrupted by lips on his, he never thought he would experience this. But when you are a ghost, it is also weird in a way.

"Taehyung, before you say anything. I know I am driving you crazy, I- I just don't want to say goodbye. I- Goodbyes are always so final, I hate that. I love you, just don't." MinJi said making Taehyung bust into tears. He smiled though, then he put a hand on the younger girls head.

"I love you too. Plus we don't have to say goodbye do we? Just, just say that you will wait for my reincarnations in every life! I too don't want to let go!" He explained through his tears streaming down.

"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" She asked making Taehyung's smile waver.

"You know I accepted my dead already. But if you want to hear it, it was pretty fucked up. My father was a drunkard, my sister, well everything was taken out on her. I always walked around the city. Until one day I came home.

What I saw wasn't something really good, my sister was scared, my father screamed at her. When he was about to slap her I already grabbed a bottle, I run into the room and pushed him back. Hitting him with it, the broken bottle...

I used the broken bottle to stab him. He died because of me, I just, I wished it wouldn't have happened. A few days after the funereal, my sister, she took her own life. Everyone blamed me, except the police officers. They said it was self defense.

How? Just how could I believe in these words from police officers, when everyone else told me. You are the evil, you are on fault here. I couldn't take that, add my sisters suicide into it and you get me to the depressed point where the bittersweet escape of death was the only thing you could think of.