"정신"

Taehyung was here for a few weeks, he grew accustomed to the others. Yoongi will always sleep, so better not disturbed them or he will try to murder you, yes even if you are already dead.

Namjoon, well he loves to work on his music, yes Taehyung wondered why he would work on music. He didn't figure it out though, that is why you rarely see Namjoon out of his room. Then we have Jimin he disappears into one room. Everyday the whole day, music is coming out of the room, Taehyung never knew what he was doing in there, but he really wished he did. Music and a closed room, the thing is he saw him come out always sweaty.

Another thing is Hoseok is in there too, he really wondered what they did, but then again Hoseok also sleeps a lot, which he seems to dislike. Jungkook, oh well, he always plays games, like computer games and Taehyung doesn't know if there is a ghost console, because the boy did hold the controller or he just can do it. Jin, well he was always in the kitchen, you need Jin? Go to the kitchen.

Taehyung found out a few other things too, you can actually leave the house. So that is what he majorly did, watching the people walk around the streets of Seoul. He also became good friends with the others, eating together always. Courtesy to Jin, if he never demanded for them to eat together. Taehyung had always a curfew when he went out. Which he did today.

Walking down the bustling streets of Seoul, he watched the people hurry down the streets. They needed to get somewhere, but they never looked around and appreciated the little things of everything. They just run around headless, never minding their families much. Taehyung disliked it, he wished he had a family that was functioning. He did not have it. Before he died and after he died.

All these people did not appreciate what they have. Taehyung made his fun to walk through these people, they only felt a cold shiver, but it was warm. Like really warm, so the people stopped for a second and wondered why they shivered.

Smirking he walked further down the street, until a young girl in a school uniform stopped. He didn't knew if she saw him, but when she opened her mouth to talk to him. He turned around to run away, what he didn't saw was the girl reaching out a hand to him.

She quickly gathered herself and chased after him. Taehyung walked down the streets until he reached a abandoned side alley. He looked around he couldn't go further it was a dead end and there was no place he could hide in. He turned around to get out of there only to see the girl walking in and grinning at him. Taehyung's shoulders slumped and he admitted defeat. He looked at the girl thoroughly and saw that she had long black hair and a slender figure.

"So, what you been up to?" The girl asked smirking, Taehyung looked shocked at her she was so calm.

"Uhm... What?" She laughed and walked further to Taehyung until she sat down against the wall on the ground, patting the ground next to her. Taehyung sat down next to her.

"I am Park MinJi, nice to meet you..." She said trailing off, smiling at Taehyung, waiting for himself to introduce himself. He caught on quickly and nodded.

"I am Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you MinJi." He told the girl smiling at her. Nodding she looked ahead of her.

"Well then it is nice to meet you Taehyung. Did you really kill yourself?" She asked and Taehyung nodded at her question, making sure she looked at him.  MinJi sighed.

"Why?" She asked, but what Taehyung's mind asked was, how did she know? He tilted his head to the right a little.

"Well, how did you know that? And yes, I did, because I didn't see a point in living anymore. I killed my father to save my sister, but then my sister killed herself. Everyone hated me, no one wanted to be around me. They all called me a murder, even though police said it was self defense. What was the point anymore? But after I did, I... I regretted it." Taehyung said sobbing near the end, MinJi listened close and nodded. She tried to put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and she could, her eyes widened and Taehyung looked up in surprise.

"I... Are you? What?" She was flabbergasted beyond words.

"What?" Taehyung looked at her like he just lost everything.

"I think, well, uhm, I think you are a poltergeist of sorts. I mean I can touch you what?" She said and Taehyung just looked at her like she had two heads, she started laughing.

"Sorry, sorry. There are different kinds of ghosts. Normal ghosts, you can't touch them and they can't touch you, so it would be weird if you actually are a poltergeist, because normally those terrorize people. Then we have demons, who like poltergeist's terrorize people. So I don't know what is happening." MinJi exclaimed, Taehyung looked at her unbelieving.

"What even is happening? And how the hell do you know all that?" Taehyung was confused as ever. What did all that mean? Why and what happened?

"Oh, uhm, I can see ghosts, I am a medium of sorts. My mother was one too so it runs in the family, she taught me everything I know now. She died because of cancer and after that my brother committed suicide, that is why you having taken your own life, making me sad too. I am sorry it had come this far for you, I really wish I could have prevented it. From what I see you are a very handsome young man, how old were you?" MinJi asked and Taehyung looked down. He knew he had so much more to see.

"21, I was 21!" He said swallowing, looking back to MinJi who nodded.

"My brother should be the same age as you now," MinJi sighed and looked Taehyung directly in the eyes.

"I wished he stayed, I am barely surviving on my own, but I cope. When he died I was already turning 19 so I could live on my own, but with college and university change. It was hard. I wish he was still here, he would be a good dancer. Anyways, you should know that I don't judge you for your decision, it just, it makes me sad." Taehyung sighed and looked at MinJi sympathetically.

"Yeah, you know I landed in a house with others and they eat and I eat and it weirds me out a little, why do we need to eat we are ghosts." MinJi perked up at this, she looked at Taehyung.

"How many are there?" She asked and Taehyung started to count in his head.

"Six, seven with me. Why?" He asked looking back to MinJi, she looked down towards the ground.

"One of my responsibilities is to guide ghosts who are still on this world to the after life. Uhm, would you help me? Would you mind?" MinJi asked and Taehyung thought about what the girl proposed. He knew them for only a few, and he still needs to get to know them a lot more. Sighing he nodded.

"Yeah, why not? I mean, it would help all of us right?" Taehyung asked.

"It would, because many ghosts that were too long here, well they would become demons. We don't want that now do we?" MinJi asked at the end and Taehyung nodded he didn't want that. MinJi smiled and looked over to Taehyung.

"So we need to do research about them and what happened, like reading articles and so on. We need to see where they died and try to make them accept their death for good. Maybe they will get a new chance, same name, same face." MinJi said making Taehyung nod again. Standing up she handed Taehyung her hands, helping him up.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked confused, making MinJi chuckle.

"To the library, from now on I won't talk back to you. Sorry for that." MinJi told Taehyung and started walking with Taehyung walking behind her. Having his own thoughts, which centered around accepting everything that happened, after he helped the other boys. He knew he had to do it.

-------------------

So uhm yeah, that happened and next time you will know a little about their pasts... And death... And then we will jump into the chapters about them and accepting death... After the next chapter I will probs post the first real chappy for school of misfits if anyone is interested it is on my profile.

Also this has like more reads than my other fics after five chapters wth?!