"박 지민"

Park Jimin, the last one, the last one before Taehyung. It was MinJi's request, so Taehyung obliged. Jimin didn't care anymore when someone didn't come back with Taehyung. They were actually the only last two who are there.

"Hey Jimin, fellow 95 liner!" Taehyung tried to get Jimin's attention. Who only ignored him further on. Taehyung was about to give up when.

"What you traitor?" Jimin snapped, Taehyung started to pout, again feeling the guilt rise up. Jimin's words hurt him.

"Oh, shit sorry Taehyung, I didn't mean to..." Jimin said but Taehyung already turned away.

"Ok, I get it you hate me, stop hating. Seriously, there is nothing I could have done wrong. Guess I will just kill myself again." Taehyung said and walked away from Jimin.

"But, Taehyung! Tae, please stop. I am sorry, I am really sorry. You are not a traitor." Jimin tried to explain.

"You know what? Yeah, I helped get the others up there, but in the end they were actually grateful. You know, if you knew who I helped and how much guilt I am carrying with me around." Taehyung stated making Jimin taken back.

"What?" Jimin said and Taehyung motioned for him to follow the other. They went out the house and Jimin followed Taehyung like an obedient dog.

"I helped this girl, I think you actually know her. While I helped her, I got to know how everyone died. They gave me really good explanations on what they felt. What they experienced.

I felt guilty right after Jin went up there, then came Yoongi and then Namjoon and so on. You know it already. Always feeling guilty once someoen went up there.

Even though most of them told me not to. There are some things we can't control, I could have controled this. I could have said not to help this girl. The thought about you turning into demons though, well that made me help her.

I think neither of us want to be demons who haunt people. I sure don't want that." Taehyung said and walked to the street he first met MinJi.

"I don't know what you think, but thinking about everything I would try to change everything. But as much as I want to do that, I can't and I accepted that fact." Taehyung said, he looked up as he heard approaching footsteps, it was MinJi. Jimin did not see her as his back was turned to her.

"There was this one person and she made me realize that I can't do this. She told me it was stupid to commit suicide. Telling me also about what can happen when we stay to long on this earth as ghosts." Taehyung said and pulled MinJi's hand so that she nearly fell over, but Taehyung held her steady.

Jimin's mouth hung open, he did not expect this. The girl infront of him smiled shyly towards him.

"Hello Jiminie..." MinJi said smiling shyly. Jimin looked at her in disbelief.

"You are not a ghost too are you?" He asked and MinJi shook her head.

"No, I am not. There is this little thing about me that you don't know. I could see ghosts since I was a little girl. Mom did too, I never told you though, I didn't want you to think I was weird or stupid." MinJi told Jimin, the younger of the two looked to the ground.

"Minnie, I would have never thought you were weird. Even if you told me something as unbelievable as this. I love you too much, I... I am sorry!" Jimin exclaimed, making MinJi take a few steps forward.

"Jimin, I love you too. I... I just wanted to know, why exactly? God damn, there has to be more that happened then just mom's death!" MinJi was near her tears.

Seeing Jimin infront of her again, hearing his voice. It was nearly too much for her. She sniffled, Jimin stretched out his hand, letting it fall when he realized he couldn't touch his sister ever again.

"You must think I was selfish, don't you?" Jimin asked again MinJi shook her head. She didn't trust herself right now. She thinks when she opens her mouth and starts talking she will burst into tears.

"You really don't think I am selfish?!" Jimin asked and this time MinJi tried to speak her mind.

"No, no Jimin I don't think you are selfish. I think about suicide as much as you probably did. When you feel like you can't keep going and death is the only escape, yeah I know that feeling. Too good." MinJi ended and looked at Jimin who was about to cry too.

"I am sorry!" Jimin said falling to the floor on his knees. He started crying. Taehyung only watched he did not want to intervene with the siblings talk.

"Jimin, Jiminie. I never wanted to kill myself, I cope with life right now. The thing is I know there are better days ahead of me. For that though, I need to know my brother is secure up there! Please give me this one and go up there." MinJi said and crouched down. Looking at her older brothers face.

Jimin stared right back at her, tears uncontrollably falling down his cheeks. He reached out to his sister and actually touched her. Taehyung saw that it took all his willpower to touch his sister.

"I am sorry Munchkin, I really am. I couldn't live like that anymore. Dad wasn't there from the beginning a- and mom, she suffered so much. I had a hard time seeing everyone around me struggling.

But I struggled the most, even though I always put on this strong front. I wasn't alright I just wanted everyone to think they don't have to care about me. The decision was a rash and stupid one. It felt good in that moment though.

I felt my sorrows disappear, even though it might not feel like it now. I have more concerns than ever. I thought about you and what you might do. Do you survive alone in this world. Did anyone touch you, I wish I could see you grow up more.

Seeing you find the man of your life. I wish I could have seen all that. But I can't anymore and I probably won't. Wishing to turn back time and to stop myself is stupid, yet here I am wishing exactly that." Jimin explained, still with tears streaming down his face. Now it was MinJi's time to sob uncontrollably.

"J-jimin, I wish you never did that too. I can live, I will life. I will life and love for the both of us. But really I just wanna know the whole story and don't give me the mom and dad crap!" MinJi said, Jimin closed his eyes and heaved a tired sigh.

"I- I was bullied, I was fat shamed, mom and dad weren't anymore. I didn't want to tell you, thought you had already enough on your plate. So I thought you shouldn't have to worry about your brother too. How wrong I was. If I had worried you when I was alive we could maybe have solved this problem together. Now I will just be gone and you won't have a shoulder to lean on!" Jimin ended, pulling back from the embrace and looking at his sister.

"I am really sorry Minnie, my little Munchkin." Jimin again said.

"It is alright, I just wish you would find peace, I wish you would go up there. Do me that favor and accept what has been done can't be undone. I don't want you to worry to much about me, I can do this!" MinJi said, wished of her brother.

"I am sorry, but I know I can't change anything. Please live happily for the both of us, treasure the memory of me the best you can!" Jimin said, taking MinJi's hand, while he slowly disappeared. MinJi grasped after the hand, that was long gone.

Now only Taehyung and her were there.

---------

Oh well, this is about to come to an end only Taehyung left and then the epilogue, I love the epilogue so much... If it turns out the way I want it >.<

Anyways till next chapter!