"김 남준"

Namjoon was the third, he was really suspicious the last two times. So Taehyung told him, he should come with him, maybe he will understand then why they didn't come with him back home.

Taehyung went with Namjoon to the place where Jin died. Namjoon looked around and raised one eyebrow at the younger. He looked suspicious of the other.

"This," Taehyung pointed around him. "Is where Jin-Hyung disappeared, he faded." Taehyung said and Namjoon raised one eyebrow.

"What?" Namjoon asked, Taehyung shrugged.

"He disappeared, somewhere, fading out of existence. Nevermind, you won't understand. His last words where to say sorry to Jungkook. You know why? Because Jin is the reason why Jungkook died, he was squished by Jin. Poor Jin felt guilty all the while he was in the house. The thought of Jungkook never left him." Taehyung said looking down where he hugged Jin.

Wishing he could go back, he really felt bad about bringing him to the after world. To the heavens, he just felt so bad. Yeah, in the end he should be grateful about it, because he did good. Finally after all the bad he did.

"Do you mean, he really is gone?" Namjoon asked, tears brimming his eyes. Taehyung didn't know how to act on that. He put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I am sorry, I really am!" Taehyung said and Namjoon looked up shaking his head.

"Don't be it is not your fault!" Namjoon said, making Taehyung look to his feet and thought, if only you know how false that is.

"Ok!" Taehyung said nodding and looked up. "Let us go!"

Taehyung said smiling a little, he told Namjoon with the wink of his hand. He walked to the place he was just yesterday with Yoongi. The only thing that kept him going was lying to himself that he was doing something good. Even though, he again felt the guilt clawing at him, just like before he killed himself.

When he saw the house, the first thing he again saw was, the black on top of it. The burned part of the building. It made him hurt knowing all the details of what happened there and how Yoongi died. Hearing all the details again in his head.

"Do you know what happened here?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who shook his head. Taehyung looked back up again.

"Yoongi and Jungkook lived here. They had it rough being orphans, Yoongi took Jungkook under. They were the closest, like brothers. Until Jungkook died, Yoongi said it was like a weight weighing him down. Jungkook ignored him, but I believe, that he talked about it with someone made him realize, he shouldn't be guilty about it. Just like Seokjin did, I didn't do much, I just stood there and listened.

There was never a riddle to solve to make people go to the other side, we should all just accept the fact that we did things in the past we may regret. Though they are in the past, we shouldn't fret over it. There will be probably other ways to do this.

By the way Yoongi got a rather explicit explanation of how he felt during the fire he caused and killed himself. There is not much to say about it, because I want to spare you the details. Yoongi was happy once he saw Jungkook again, but Jungkook ignored him.

You know, I wished I had a better youth. Where I could have done road trips with my friends, or just have fun with them. No, life didn't want that for me. Anyways let us go!" Taehyung ended and walked away with Namjoon following him. They walked until they reached a burned down gas station. Namjoon wanted to slowly walk away, Taehyung though noticed and pulled the older with him.

Once they got there Namjoon sighed in defeat, he knew he had lost this. He perked up when he heard footsteps coming from behind.

"You made it?" A female voice asked and made Namjoon turn around. While Taehyung just hung his head low. What was going to happen the next few minutes, well he didn't want that. Looking back up he met MinJi's eyes and the girl only smiled.