Chapter 1

Aisha P.O.V.

"I don't care! You will listen to me! Don't you know who I am?!" I snapped at the woman standing before me. Her hands shook in fear as I stared her down.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" The woman shouted. She looked like she was about to faint from the amount of fear. Serves her right.

"Well know next time!" I snapped and stormed off, leaving the woman to ponder over what had just happened. She had to learn her lesson.

I sighed. Why did everyone make it their goal to anger me all the time?

"What's wrong, Aisha?" My friend, Fatima asked. She was a perky, bubbly, energetic girl, but was rebellious at the same time. She had her hair flowing down her shoulders, golden streaks in a bed of light brown. Her eyes were a light gray color, just like clouds on a rainy day. She was taller than me, with a thin frame. She was also much thinner than me.

"Just that nuisance, Stacy, again. She took my freaking notes from me. She should know better than to steal from me." I rolled my eyes.

"Stacy? Who's she?"

"You don't know her?"

"No, actually."

"Impossible. She's in our chemistry lab!" I responded in a bit of shock. I refused to believe that she had no clue who Stacy was.

"I suppose I may have heard of her." Fatima nodded.

"It doesn't matter right now. She's just annoying." I adjusted my hijab.

"What did you get on your bio test by any chance?" Fatima asked as she pulled her notebook out of her backpack.

"One hundred percent, obviously." I smirked.

"Really? I failed it."

"Oh, that sucks." I winced as if to show I was in pain about it.

"I know! I mean, I didn't study as hard as usual, but still..."

"I thought you studied enough. We did study together, or were you thinking about Muhammad?" I smirked naughtily.

"No!" Fatima's face turned a bright shade of red. She had been talking about this guy named Muhammad who was in our anatomy and physiology course.

"I knew it. You were thinking about Muhammad. I knew it, I knew it!"

"Stop it, Aisha! He'll hear you!"

"Does he have ears everywhere? I don't think so." I grinned wildly. One thing people had to know before they became my friend, I didn't care about making them feel annoyed.

"Just stop, please." Fatima sighed in exasperation.

"Oh fine. Whatever you say, but you know you can't deny it." I gave her a playful shove.

"Quick question, do these shoes match with my outfit?"

"Yes, Fatima. You've asked that question about twenty thousand times." I sighed as I struggled to pull out my binder.

"Oh whatever. I just needed some advice," Fatima responded.

I stood up and struggled with my backpack. Fatima started walking ahead of me, and I eventually caught up.

"Saw your new car. It's beautiful," Fatima commented.

"Thanks mate." I thought about the new car my father had gotten me. It was a BMW. I loved it with all my heart. It meant a lot to me. Everything my parents got me meant a lot to me. Which was just about everything I owned.