Chapter 5

Aisha P.O.V
My father had promised to take me down to Uthman's company to see how it worked, since both of them had business deals together a lot. The architecture on the outside of the building was absolutely insane. It was a modern building with a huge fountain outside. Uthman Sufyan was written across the front of the building in bold black letters. People were walking in and out. Trucks were parked to the side of the building. Huge black limos were parked in the lot, and I recognized Uthman's black Lamborghini parked right in the front. He was standing next to it, on the phone.

"What do you think of him?" My father asked me as he parked.

"I like him," I decided.

"So you're pleased with this marriage?" He asked me.

"Very," I nodded.

I checked my appearance on my phone. I had worn a navy blue dress, white jean jacket, and a white hijab with sparkles lining the edge of it. I didn't want to wear any makeup, so I was natural that day. I really liked the way I looked without makeup. My lashes were long enough, so I never wore mascara.

"Ready?" My father laughed.

"What? Yes! Sorry," I laughed and opened the car door. My father owned a Ferrari, also black like Uthman's Lamborghini.

"He was excited when he found out that I had a daughter close to his age. He's such a respectful man. I'm truly glad he came to ask for your hand in marriage," my father explained as we walked over to the front entrance.

"Yeah. He is very nice and respectful," I nodded. When Uthman looked up and saw me, his face instantly lit up. His smile could make a thousand suns light up with joy. He hung up and shook my father's hand.

"What a surprise! Thank you both for coming. I was getting quite bored," Uthman grinned.

"Aisha insisted to see your company, so I brought her today. She had some exams to finish up, and she's done for the year," my father explained.

"Do you know your results?" Uthman asked.

"All A's," I nodded with a small smile.

"Mabrook. You deserve high marks," Uthman flashed his perfect smile.

"Well, I have a phone call to make. Why don't you show her around, Uthman?" My father suggested.

"I'd love to. I'm sure she'll find it amazing," Uthman put his phone away and gestured for me to come in with him. My father stayed outside and was on the phone with a business partner from Saudi Arabia.

"So, this here is the lobby entrance thing. This whole place was designed by me," Uthman said as he walked through the doors.

"Mashallah, this is so nice!" I looked around at all the little designs. Leather couches, huge chandelier, and a large fountain on the side of the lobby. There was a bed of flowers in the center with a glass surrounding with was covered with gold. The large secretary desk was currently empty, but there were two large Mac computers and the front of the desk had Uthman's name on the front.

"Really? I hoped you'd like it," Uthman replied. I glanced over at him and noticed that his face was a bright red color. I stifled a laugh.

"Are you blushing?" I asked when I turned around to face him.

"Blushing?! No! Me?" Uthman turned his gaze away from mine.

"You are blushing, I knew it!" I did a little dance.

Uthman sighed, "Okay. Maybe I was blushing. A little."

"A little? You're face was as red as a tomato," I teased.