Chapter 2

Yoongi woke up and winced at the pain in his head. He held it for a second before slowly getting out of the bed. He pulled the sheets off and noticed he still had his clothes on. He got up as slow as a turtle (ha) for he was afraid he might throw up if he went any faster.

He walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was all messed up and he was paler than usual. He stripped and walked in the shower and washed his hangover away.

He freshened up and walked towards the bed with only his boxers he scratched his head and slipped into the sheets but kicked something warm but cold at the same time. It felt alive. What the hell is that? He pulled the sheets up in one swift movement and gasped at the sight of a girl in HIS shirt, sleeping on HIS bed. Oh shit.

You started stirring and flinched at the coldness of the air without the blanket. You tried to reach for the blanket but it wasn't there. Your eyes opened to look for it only to be met with a pack of abs in your face. Your cheeks and ears turned as red as a tomato.

"Aahhhh"

In shock you jerked backwards and fell off the bed. The noise you made was probably worse than the pain you were feeling right now.

"Haha are you okay"

His voice was still raspy like he just woke up. It was the same voice that greeted you last night. Last night....

He looked over the bed to see you on the floor rubbing your back. Your eyes widened again seeing his toned chest.

"What are you doing?! Put some clothes on!!"

You moved your hands in front of your face to block the view. Though you didn't mind it...

"What are you talking about? You've probably seen more than this already"

He checked your face for a reaction. And he got it alright. Your face turned redder than before and your eyes became so wide they were probably going to pop out of your socket.

"Wha-what are you talking about?! We didn't do anything last night!!" You screamed at him in frustration.

"Oh okay good" He let out a sigh.

Ouch

"What am I not good enough for you?"

"Haha no I'm just saying if I did with you I'd want to remember"

This time instead of having a fit you just turned around and walked to the bathroom. You locked yourself in there.

"Pfft what are you doing? Your still in my house. Speaking of my house how did you get in here?"

You calmed yourself down and opened the door to face him. He put on a shirt. Oh thank god. Yoongi noticed how red your ears still was.

"I don't really know how I got here either. But we were at the bar. The one that's very near your house. I was at the back with..." Your voice trailed off. Tears threatened to fall.

"What wrong? Did something happen? Did I do something to you?"

For the first time you looked at him in the face. You almost choked on how good looking he was. He had blonde dyed hair that was styled the way idols styled it. It was puffy and a little wavy. It looked so soft you wanted to jump in it. You observed his soft brown eyes. They were filled with concern.

"Ah ani ani!! You.."

He noticed you staring at him and looked at you confused. Then he realised you were drooling over him.

"Helloo? Are you okay?"

"Oh um um.. you saved me..." You looked down to the floor of embarrassment.