Chapter 16

It's been a couple of days since your family's break down. You have calmed down but still haven't gotten over it. The funeral is going to be held today. It wasn't a very big one.

Taehyung's eyes were dead, just like yours, during the funeral. Everything was so black. That was all you could see. Your mother kept crying her eyeballs out. But you didn't cry. You didn't speak. You didn't move. A little bit more and you wouldn't have been able to breathe.

The funeral ended with you staying in the same exact spot. Taehyung shakes you awake.

You drive away from the cemetery. You looked out the window. Your mother was talking to you. She was telling you to go back to Seoul, to keep studying. But you weren't listening.

You drove up to your house and you lifelessly walked to you room. Taehyung came knocking in a couple of minutes later.

"Noona have you packed?"

"It really happened. This is real?"

He stared at you. You just blankly looked at the wall. He looked down.

"I know it's hard to accept. But we have to keep living. For appa"

Tears welled up in your eyes. You shook them off. No more crying. You had enough.

"Cmon noona pack. We're flying back to Seoul"

You nodded at him and did what he said.

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

If it weren't for taehyung you probably would've gotten lost somewhere along the way. You kept clumsily bumping into everything and getting lost in the lines.

But luckily you both made it safely on board. Before the plane took off you turned your phone on to text Yoongi. Your phone got spammed.

Yoongi -Are you okay?-
Yoongi -What's wrong?-
Yoongi -(Y/n)?-
Yoongi -Did something happen?-
Yoongi -Aish why are you doing this to me?-
Yoongi -Text me when you're coming back okay?-
Yoongi -Tell me when you get to Seoul!-

You smiled at all of the texts you got from him. It made you feel a little better.

Me -Im fine Yoongi-
Me -I'm on the plane now back to Seoul-

You turned you phone off before he could answer and fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung shook you awake.

"Let's go noona"

The whole process of the check out was just exhausting. You wanted to get out and see Yoongi already. You wanted to leap into his arms.

Yoongi spotted you before you did. He smiled widely as he saw you were safe and okay. Then he turned his head to the guy beside you. TAEHYUNG?! He thought.

"Yah"

You looked around to see where the voice were coming from.

"Yoongi-hyung?!"

You turn around to see taehyung looking at Yoongi in shock. You raised your eyebrows. They knew each other?