Chapter 7

You fluttered your eyes open. All you could see was blackness. You moved away and realised there was hands wrapped around you. Your eyes widened. But then they grew even more when you realised yoongi's face was inches away from yours.

Then your head began to hurt like crazy. You grabbed it. As you moaned out in pain you felt something rise inside you. Oh no

You pushed, no literally shoved Yoongi away from you and ran to the bathroom. Yoongi snaps awake and falls of the bed. He grabs his back from the pain and groans.

"Aish what the hell was that?"

He hears some gurgling noises coming from the bathroom.

"Oh"

He rushes to the bathroom and sees you crouched next to the toilet. He holds your hair back and you let out more vomit. You turn your head around so he doesn't see you and push his face away telling him to get out.

"Alright alright"

He slowly walks out making sure you were going to be okay but you shooed him away.

You sigh as he closes the door. Luckily the vomit didn't get anywhere but the toilet. You wash your face and climb in the shower. As you stripped naked and hopped into the shower Yoongi knocks on the door. Before you could answer he opens it and you scream.

"Aish Jesus calm down"

He quickly closes it after throwing what you assumed was a shirt.

"Oh sorry, I mean thank you"

You clumsily face palm yourself and got back into showering. After you were finished you slipped on his shirt, once again. The smell of him was strong on this shirt causing you to instinctively sniff it.

You walk out feeling all refreshed. You shake your head with the towel a little and see Yoongi staring at you. You blush at his gaze.

"What"

You sent him a glare causing him to look away.

"Oh nothing~" He smiles.

"So um what... what happened last night?"

"Haha don't worry nothing happened, just a little bit of confessing and embarrassing yourself"

"Confessing?! What?!" Your face was beet red now.

He continues to tease you.
"Oh you told me all about your college, your boring self. Then how you thought I was perfect and how you wanted to grab my-"

"Okay okay just stop!"

You hid your face in your hands. This always happened when you were drunk. That's why you didn't like drinking. And that's why you were hesitating so much when he gave you alcohol.

"Was that... all?" You squeaked out.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

He exaggerated his voice and put his hand next to his ear.

"Aaahhh never mind never mind"

You slumped next to him with a frown. He just chuckled and helped you dry your hair. He decided not to tell you about the 'I love you' for your sake and for his.

He ruffled your hair around. You blew the pieces of hair away that was in your face. He took the towel and cupped your face causing you to forcefully pout.