Chapter 17

Yoongi shook you awake.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

You mumble rubbing your eyes. You had forgotten that you were in his arms. You looked around.

"Cmon get dressed I'm taking you out"

He puts his hand out and you grab it. He helps you sit up and you yawn.

"Where?"

He smiles at the sound of your morning voice.

"Just come and see"

You jumped out of bed and quickly got changed. When you went outside Yoongi was cooking breakfast. You took a deep breath in.

"Mmm smells-"

You start choking on your spit as you see him in an apron. Holy shit.

You cleared your throat and sat down.

"Wha-what's the occasion?"

You stammered as you tried not to make eye contact. He chuckles at you as he flips the eggs.

"You're meeting everyone today"

"Everyone?"

"My friends"

"Ooooo really?"

He nods at you before serving you breakfast. You both ate in silence since you two had too much in your mouth to speak.

After you packed everything up he told you to change and meet him outside. You nod at him and wave him goodbye.

You quickly washed up and got changed. A lil bit of makeup and just let your hair out. You ran outside and Yoongi was already in the car. You hopped in excitedly.

"So where are we going?"

"To our studio"

You squealed at him as he drives away.

You arrived a little sooner than expected. You started to play with your clothes nervously.

"Calm down it's just my friends"

He laughs at you and pats you in the back. You breath out and walk inside with him.

You see six guys all laying around everywhere. The room was pretty big and there was a recording room at the back. One of the guys' eyes widen as they see you.

Yoongi clears his throat and they all look to you two. They all had faces of surprise. Except for taehyung. He had a face of disgust.

"Ew what is she doing here"

You shot daggers at him and he rolls his eyes. One of the guys he was talking to before went closer to him and whispered something.

"Do you know her?"

"Yea unfortunately. She's my sister"

Taehyung was a horrible whisperer and everyone in the room practically heard what he said. They all turn their heads to you and you shyly look to the floor.

"Okay guys this is (y/n) she's taehyungs sister"

Everyone went up to you, except for taehyung, and introduced themselves. At first they were all doing it at the same time causing you to shake your head in confusion. But then they stopped and introduced themselves individually.

The first guy stepped up to you and bowed enthusiastically.

"I'm Jung Hoseok or J-hope or Hobi! Nice to meet you"