Chapter 18

After spending a couple of hours in there you finally decided to part ways.

Yoongi walked the same direction as you, even though they all knew he was going the other way. Everyone was staring at you two as you walked away.

"Aahhhh that was a good lunch"

Yoongi smiles and nods his head. You bump him playfully.

"are you broke now?"

"Yes. Yes I am"

He pouts to the air which makes you giggle.

"Ay I paid for your meal"

He just gave you a gummy smile, which you considered as your award.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

"Hey isn't your sisters prom tomorrow?"

"Hm yea"

You excitedly pull out the suit that he bought just for it. Before you could lay it on the bed he snatches it out of your hand and puts it back in the closet. You pout.

"Awww cmon I wanna see"

"You'll see then"

He smirks at you.

"I'm not coming?"

"Yes you are let's go"

He pulls you into his car and drives away before you could say anything. You noticed you two were heading to the mall.

He tells you to get out and you walk around before getting to a dress shop. Oh no...

"No I'm not going in there"

He smirks before pulling you inside

He starts eyeing all the dresses and imaging them on you. He especially eyes this exposing one. You smack his arm and shake your head.

"Stop you pervert"

You talk to the helper for a while before she pulls out a gorgeous (f/c) dress. You gasp at how beautiful it was. You turn to Yoongi and he nods. He gives you a thumbs up as you walk to the dressing room.

You try it on and its looks really good on you. The colour matches your complexion a lot and the tightness was perfect. You grinned before taking it off.

You walk out with the dress in your hand. Yoongi's eyes widen as he sees you but falls back down.

"Why aren't you wearing it?"

"You won't show me yours so I won't show you mine"

You stick your tongue out before paying the counter. Yoongi pushes his card in before you could give yours. The clerk takes it before you could say anything. You glare at him.

"I could've paid for it. I'm not crippled"

"It's fiiinneee its only-"

He starts choking and having a horrible coughing fit. You pat his back before he stands up straight again.

"It's okay"

He says in a hoarse voice. You laugh a little bit.

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

"So what's the deal why am I coming to your sisters prom?"

"Well... I've kinda got a performance during that time"

"Are you serious?!"

He bowed his head apologetically. You sigh.

"So what are we going to do?"

"Well I'll pick her up and show our parents I'm with her but then after that I'll leave. But of course I don't trust her. So you'll go so you can watch her"

You click your tongue and shake your head in disapproval.

"So what am I your slave? What do I get out of this?"

He pouts in your face.

"Cmon please just this once?"

He pleads and kneels in front of you. He grabs your waist and pushes his face into your stomach. Your heart beats rapidly before you push him off.

"Alright alright I'll do it just stop"

"Yes thank you (y/n)!"

You roll your eyes before giving him a you're welcome.

I know this was short but I might make the chapters shorter from now on. I'm loosing motivation for this story. Also I don't know where it's going anymore. And lastly I just don't have the time anymore sorry >~<

Anyways I hope ya liked this chapter! I'll see ya in the next one love ya xx