Chapter 20

You woke up with a headache as you got out of bed.

"Where am I?"

"At my house"

You jump a little hearing a deep voice near you. When you turned your head you see Yoongi laying back down in bed. His eye lids would barely open as he ruffled his hair.

Suddenly he grabs your waist and pulls you back in. You squeal as you fall onto his chest.

"Just a little bit more~"

He purred as he rubbed his face on your back making you giggle. You let out a quick 'fine' before closing your eyes. You just enjoyed the warmth of his arm but it wasn't long until you two got interrupted.

You groaned a little as he let go off you. Cold air hit your back as he sits up to get his phone. He starts getting up and you roll over to face him.

"What's up?"

"We have to start getting ready for our comeback"

Suddenly it hit you as you remember that he was still an idol.

"Oh yea..."

"I'll call you later"

He sprints to the bathroom and comes out ready and dressed. He chucks you a quick wave before shutting the door behind him. You slumped on the bed as the room becomes empty without his presence.

You scrolled around on your phone before standing up bored. You turned on some music and began dancing crazily around the house. But soon you got too tired and ended up just turning the TV on.

For a couple of hours you just continued watching variety shows that were on as you ate your snacks. Eventually you groaned impatiently.

"Aaaggh when is he coming home?"

You looked outside and it was already dark. You dragged yourself to the kitchen and boiled up some ramen. Tapping the chopsticks onto the boil as you ate grumpily. You stared at the clock as the seconds passed by.

Suddenly you fell asleep on the kitchen bench top. The next thing you know a blanket is over you. You get up and rub your eyes looking around. Grabbing the blanket, you put it around you and penguin walk to the bedroom.

Your eyes lit up as you see Yoongi on his the desk.

"Yoongi!"

You run up to him and hug his back. When he doesn't move nor talk you let go of him awkwardly.

"What's wrong?"

You stare at his serious face quietly as he doesn't answer you. You wave your hands in his face and he sighs before turning to you.

"Nothings wrong I'm just working"

His tone seemed tired and bothered but you felt a little hurt being neglected.

"Fine I'll let you be alone. I'll go home"

He waves without even looking at you as you grab your stuff. You scoff as you walk out the door.

"I hope he doesn't stay like that"

You grip onto your bag strap as you walk home. You open your front door and drop your things. As you drop it you hear your phone go off.

You dig through your bag as you fish your phone out. When you finally get it you unlock the text from your mother.

Mum -I've got some bad news honey call me-

You felt your stomach turn seeing her text. Worriedly you press the call button and held the phone up to your ear. After a couple of rings she picks up.

"Honey..."

Her voice was all strung out and tired.

"Wh-what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yes but I have horrible news. I just found out that your father-"

You gulped hearing the mention of your father. Your heart hurt remembering what had happened.

"His death, it wasn't an accident"

Dun dun duuunnnn. Aright so if anyone's still reading- I just read through the whole book again (THE FUCKING CRINGE I CANT EVEN) and fixed some things up so if it has changed it's probably that.

Oh and I have a lot planned now MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I'm gonna get all law-ey on you. And no I don't study law, I just watch too much kdramas.