Chapter 4

When you woke up it was already dark. You got up and changed out of your dress. You slipped into your warm covers in your baggy shirt and just laid in bed. Since you had just slept you couldn't sleep anymore. You decided to take a stroll. You just put on some pants and a thick jacket and headed out. You grabbed your camera along the way.

You took pictures of anything that grabbed your attention. Since it was already late no one was out on the street. You used to take midnight strolls all the time but since you've been very busy lately you didn't have the time.

You lost all your hobbies and everything that you used to do in your free time, because you had none. You lost all interest in practically everything. You remembered how Anji always said that you changed. A lot. You weren't childish anymore. You became all business. You were no fun. You always asked yourself why Anji  even hanged out with you. Maybe it was only because you guys were room mates.

While you were lost in thought you accidentally tripped on a pile of snow. You fell on your back making sure that the camera wasn't damaged. You laughed at how stupid you must of looked landing into that pile of snow. You must've clicked something on the camera because the screen changed. Then you realised you clicked on the gallery.

You flipped through the pictures and suddenly a tear fell on your face. Seeing all the past memories, where everything used to be fun and exciting. The memories were flooding back. Every hobby, memory, interest and person. Every time you clicked to change the picture you laughed and told yourself the story behind the photo like you didn't know it.

The more pictures you flipped through the more tears were coming out of your eyes. And soon you were bawling your eyes out. You screamed out your frustration and got up to wipe your tears.

"Huh I didn't know I was so lonely.."

You whispered to yourself as you wiped yourself clean and started to walk back. When you walked in you immediately began to wonder what that fit was about. Then Anji came to the living room.

"Where were you?" She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Out for a stroll" She noticed your swollen eyes and gasped.

"What's wrong??"

She went up to hug you. Then like a faucet your tears came flooding back. Something about her hug made you wanna tell her everything. So you did. You told her sorry for being boring. For forgetting to go out every now and then. Sorry for losing your personality.

"Aww sweet heart it's okay" She rubbed your back causing you to cry even harder.

"How about you make it up to me and let's stop being boring?"

She looked at you in the face and smiled. "Mh" was all you could answer.

The next morning you were woken up by Anji jumping on your bed.

"Oi oi oi wake uppp loser lets go"

You remembered how she always used to wake her up like this. You reminded yourself that you were the one that told her to stop because it was annoying. Tears filled your eyes again.

"Yea yea just get off of me you hoe"

You pushed her away so she couldn't see you tears. But as you looked down you saw her crying.

"Anji what's wrong"

"What do you mean what's wrong you're crying too"

You both laughed hysterically. Just like you two used too. You didn't realise how bad your relationship has gotten and how badly it needed to get fixed. You guessed how the blind date was probably her last hurra. And if you said no your friendship would've fell apart after that.

You both stopped being a mess and got yourself ready to go to the usual cafe you guys always used to go to. You almost cried at the sight of it.

"You know ever since you changed I almost cried every time I walked past this cafe"

"Really I'm so sorry"

You looked down. Not knowing how bad you made your friend feel and it made you feel awful. You've been giving her a hard time ever since.

"Eh whatever at least we're hanging out now right?"

"Yea better than studying"

It was holidays (does college have holidays? Idk I'm stupid) and usually you two would be the life of the party but because of college you always stayed in doors studying.

As you walked in you were hit by a familiar scent. You took a big breath and remembered everything that had happened in this cafe. You looked at Anji and she had the same look.

"Yea I know"

She smiled and patted you on the back and walked to your usual table. The table used to feel so small but now it's looks huge. It felt empty.

"We should invite everyone else shouldn't we.."

"Yea it feels a bit empty"

When we attended college our friend group drifted a part and soon we stopped talking to each other. You didn't know if that was your fault for changing or maybe the distance was just too much.

You talked about everything and anything. You were both back to being the childish friends you were. Your heart never felt so warm before. Its like ever since college your heart has been frozen and it stopped beating. You became a robot that repeated the same being day over and over again.

"You know I just remembered you showed a bit of your old self last night. When you went crazy and ran upstairs"

She laughed remembering you do that. You laughed as well. You only realised that now too.

"I wish we could go back.." You quietly said to your self. But Anji heard you.

"And we can. Let's build a time machine and pretend these past few years never happened!"

"I'm in"

You both put your hand in the middle of the table. You looked at each other for a second before bursting out laughing.

"No but seriously I'll do it. Not much to remember anyways" You smiled at her.

The walk back home was all about building the time machine. You both looked drunk, walking and talking the way you did. When you opened a door a note fell out from the crack. Hm what's this?

-Do you think I could have my jacket back?-

Sorry there was no Yoongi in this chapter. I just felt the need to put this in the story. Next chapter will be all Yoongi okay ^_^

Byeee see ya there xx