Chapter 9

Anji rolls her eyes.

"Yea well no shit"

You laugh obnoxiously out loud.

You told her everything that happened while you were with Yoongi. Everything, even how you felt at that exact moment. You were talking so fast she could barely even understand you anymore.

Occasionally she would shove a piece of bread in your mouth to make you calm down. Also that was your dinner.

After you were finished with the whole thing you sighed out loudly. You were so out of breath. It felt like you had just ran a marathon. All she managed to say from all that was 'omg'

"Right?!" You exclaimed at her.

"He's fucking amazing"

"Right?!!"

"He's so nice"

"Right!!?!"

"And hot"

"RiGhT!!!?!"

"And he's perfect too"

"RIIIIGHT?!??!!?!"

"I want to see him"

"RIG- wait what"

"I mean the way you describe him he seems hot but I actually wanna see him myself"

"No"

You walked to your room.

"Waeeeee?? I wanna seeee"

"If I show him to you, you'll fall in love"

She gave you a humph before walking away. You sighed in relief. You felt like you were being interrogated. Exhausted you fell on your bed rethinking everything that had happened once again. P

While you were still stuck in your own thoughts you heard your phone go off.

Yoongi -How's your friend?-

Speak of the devil. You smiled seeing his texts. Is he sulking?

Me -She's great-
Yoongi -Well since you've let her know your fine how about you come back over here-

You laughed out loud and blushed a little.

Me -I'm tired-
Yoongi -I'll come pick you up if you want?-

He was bribing you. And it was working. Frustrated you complied to his request.

Me -Fine but I'm not sleeping over again-
Yoongi -Okay :)-

You stared at the smiley face for a while before realising you should change into something more comfortable. You slipped into a hoodie and some comfortable pants. You ran outside and to the front door.

"Anji I'm going out for a bit!"

"What? Where?"

She came running to you. She looked at you up and down.

"Well clearly not to yoongi's dressed like that"

She turned around to walk away but you grabbed her hand.

"What is it too early to get comfortable?"

You whined at her, seeking Anji-nim's advice.

"Hmmm well since you did sleep over I guess it's fine but at least fix your hair. And face"

You quickly grabbed your hair and tried to neaten it down but it wouldn't stay down. You groaned out in frustration.

"Aahhh ottoke?"