"A Regular Day"

"Honoka, wake up."

The room shifted into focus as the gingerhead opened her eyes.

"Eh? Yukiho? Another...five..minutes..."

"Wake up, idiot. It's me, Hoseki."

"E-eh?"

"I've got something important to tell you."

"Wh...what?..."

"You suck."

...........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.

"Thanks."

Hoseki rolled her eyes, and started tugging at Honoka's legs, pulling her off the bed.

"Ow-ow-ow, okay, okay I get it. OW. I'm getting up."

Hoseki let go of Honoka's legs and let them fall to the floor, staring at her with bronze eyes.

Honoka propped herself up on the bed with her elbows and faced Hoseki.

"What do you really have to tell me?"

"Get ready for work, duh. You're going to make your customers wait for you all day?"

"Fine..."

She finally stood up, and pushed Hoseki out of the room.

"He-hey!"

"I need to change, Seki-chan,"

She closed the door behind her and sighed.

Turning her head, she saw a picture of nine girls embedded in a pink photo frame she had placed on her night stand.

Letting go of the doorknob, she reached for the frame and held it at arm's length.

"I miss you guys..."

She wondered what everyone was up to now, besides Kotori, who she had kept in close contact ever since Umi had mysteriously disappeared.

By close contact, she meant letting Kotori stay at her bakery for possibly the rest of her life.

Still, Umi's disappearance was not the only strange occurrence.

Shortly after, Nozomi and Nico had proclaimed both Eli and Maki missing.

She still remembered the day exactly as it happened.

The only thing she had ever remembered besides the memories they had shared as a school idol group.

XXXXX

[2 years ago]

A knock resounded on the door, and Honoka stood up to answer, her eyes still on the television.